***The Official Kilmarnock vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

i had a wee dream last night, our game was 0-0 and celtic won 4-0, there was like 2 mins of injury time to be played at rugby park and there was scenes at the tattiedome of them going apeshit with joy but then there joy turned to sadness as dioufy scored and won us the league.

i had a wee dream last night, our game was 0-0 and celtic won 4-0, there was like 2 mins of injury time to be played at rugby park and there was scenes at the tattiedome of them going apeshit with joy but then there joy turned to sadness as dioufy scored and won us the league.

Even though I'm sure the 92 or so minutes preceding this would actually kill me, this is pretty much the ideal outcome. I don't think I'd ever get over how amazing that would be.

I thought I was nervous yesterday but today is brutal.

Same team as the last 4 games, high tempo start and get the nerves of all settled fast.

Most of the players have been here before two years ago against the arabs, play like we did that day and especially the start, 54 will be ours.

nervous as fuck loyal

Nervous, nervous, nervous.

Just need to keep the momentum going and attempt to score early to settle the nerves. Not wanted to win this bad for some time now, we need to do it (tu)

I hate being negative, but I have a bad feeling about tomorrow already.

Hopefully I'm wrong and the players are up for it :disappointment:

How can you feel bad about tomorrow, taigs are feeling bad for tomorrow. If all goes well, we'll be champions. Don't understand that post at all mate.

How can you feel bad about tomorrow, taigs are feeling bad for tomorrow. If all goes well, we'll be champions. Don't understand that post at all mate.

I'm just a bit of a worrier, hopefully we can get a few early goals! :crabflute:

I must admit I'm feeling nervous ahead of the game tomorrow. I'm confident we can take three or four off Kilmarnock but sometimes it's just not meant to be. I for one am desperate to win this damn league. Can't stand Lennon or any of that shower (I'm sure were all the same boat) so 3 points tomorrow will be very very sweet indeed. Enjoy the game everyone!

Can see Killie playing 2 up front and going for it, unlike their last 2 one up front games against Celtic, Shiels will have them right up for it

We all know what is required tomorrow. If the players and just as importantly the fans turn up, we will hammer Killie! 0 defeats 2 draws 10 wins in our last 12 visits, lets make it 11!

Can see Killie playing 2 up front and going for it, unlike their last 2 one up front games against Celtic, Shiels will have them right up for it

We all know what is required tomorrow. If the players and just as importantly the fans turn up, we will hammer Killie! 0 defeats 2 draws 10 wins in our last 12 visits, lets make it 11!

That record alone and the nature of the game will see us over the line tomorrow.. (tu)

Anyone that's feeling nervous get yourself on youtube and start watchin gers videos. Start by watchin a Jelavic tribute and go from there. I know that compilations are just the highlights of our players but when you see the quality of our play and think about how fired up they'll be 2moro then surely we can win by at least 1 goal.

Walter Smith deserves this more than anyone for what he has done for our great club and I can't see players like Davie Weir, Steve Davis, Steven Naismith, Allan Mcgregor, Steven Whittaker etc. not turning up for one 90 minute game of football that could mean so much for everyone that cares about Rangers.

I wasn't lucky enough to get a ticket but Rugby Park is going to be a bears den 2moro and the place will be absolutely bouncin! An early goal will settle our nerves and we can all enjoy the day knowin that the tims will be cryin into their holy water.

Keep Believing (tu)

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:Naismith: :davis: :edu: :wylde:

:jelavic: :lafferty:

Subs: Alexander, Foster, McCulloch, Diouf, Hutton, Healy and Fleck.

It will be the same team that have won the last 3 games convincingly, Wylde hasn't been at his best but I wouln't disrupt the starting XI.

We're won win away from 3 in a row, I have no doubts that the lads will go out there and get the win. Hopefully the game is over before the first-half like most of the previous games. This is probably the last time we'll see this team together, Walters last game for the Rangers so let's make it one to remember!

Killie 0-2 Gers (Naismith, Jelavic), c'mon the Gers!! :21::uk:

McGregor, Papac, Whittaker, Weir, Bougerra, Naismith, Edu, Davis, Lafferty and McCulloch have all been in this position before on 2009, they know what to expect.

Going to be honest....the nerves havent been there at all....til now.

But I know our will boys will do us proud, more importantly will go out and give The Gaffer the send off he truely deserves.

If It wasn't for him, alot of these boys would be still stuck in there rut, Walters gave them the boot up the arse they needed at times.

One More Time, Just Like the last 3 games. Just Like The Last Two Years.

No Surrender.

We Are The People.

Really nervous now. Knowing that it will be straight up tomorrow and making our way to Kilmarnock.

Honestly can't begin to imagine how I will feel if we throw this away.

On the other hand, this will be the sweetest Title ever if we win it.

Come on the Glasgow Rangers.