Hearts vs The Scum

Can't see Hearts winning it tbh, they've been awful for months and have nothing upfront with Kyle out.

Although I know for a fact, the Hearts fans will be up for it from the word go and that could push the Hearts players onto another level. So if that's the case then maybe they can nick it.

I'll say 2-1 Celtic, at a push 1-1.

Jambos have no team to field, especially up front.

If the can't take points, let's just hope they take no prisoners.

You owe us one, Black, you disgusting wee animal.

The scum know its done, there a bunch off surrender monkeys and there chins will be on the floor since they thought it was done, plus injuries, they will play that stokes prick and he will end up getting sent off, and jeffries is gonna get sent too the cells for buttin lennon and going on a rampage with the scum sub bench, dunno wat the odds at the bookies will be like though

Jambos have no team to field, especially up front.

If the can't take points, let's just hope they take no prisoners.

You owe us one, Black, you disgusting wee animal.

Hearts have nearly a full strength team for tonight m8.

Hearts (from): Kello, MacDonald, Stevenson, Bouzid, Elliott, Skacel, Glen, C Thomson, J Thomson, Balogh, Webster, Wallace, Templeton, Black, Palazuelos, Robinson, Zaliukas, Mrowiec, Jonsson, Barr, McGowan.

2-0 Hearts

Just watched Jefferies on SSN there. He is absolutly livid with the way Lennon accused them of lying down to us.

Hearts will be fired up for this game and will want to finish their last home game with a win.

JJ, the fans, the players are up for this game, believe me now. Celtic will be in for a hard game tonight, expect a few rough tackles going in as well, JJ will have something to say to that rhat at the end as well. Can see this being an ill-tempered match with at least 1 red card, plenty of crowd trouble as well. The jambos are having a sash bash

Jambos will be up for it but I think sellik will come out on tops (unless it's an Orange ref ;)

I'll check teletext at half time and if they haven't scored an early goal watch the second half - like I did for the ICT game :uk:

Celtic comfortably.

Hearts have nothing to play for now and they were god awful on Saturday against us.

While I agree, the mopes have been little better of late.