Need Gers-friendly Bar in Prague

ara

Out with work at the weekend and thought this Prague jaunt was a cracker... till I realised it was the title decider.

Google search shows a pile of bloody Irish bars show games.... but is there any Bears bars out there anybody knows of....

... can't stand all the Oirish-paddiness shite...

Cheers in advance guys!

:crabflute:

alright mate

not sure if this is too late for ye but you could try the George and Dragon pub in the old town square,, down in the corner heading towards Dlouha street (sp)

its an English pub and not one of the irish themed shite like rocky o'reillys and the like, although it is next to an irish bar if i remember

no sure if its Rangers friendly but they have loads of screens and should put the game on for ye,, i got them to put darts on for me one night i was in.

no sure if its Rangers friendly but at least it aint Irish themed

you could also try walking down Dlouha street as there was a load of local pubs/bars down there (fair bit cheaper)

hope this helps mate

:uk: Martin! Prague or not, this is one game I'll not miss...

..and cheers ST69... I was looking at the G&D and also found a site suggesting that JAMA is run by a guy called Max who is American but is an adopted Bear...

I'll post if I find a good one between them...

Now packed, alarm set.. up in 4 hours!

WATP!!

:uk: Martin! Prague or not, this is one game I'll not miss...

..and cheers ST69... I was looking at the G&D and also found a site suggesting that JAMA is run by a guy called Max who is American but is an adopted Bear...

I'll post if I find a good one between them...

Now packed, alarm set.. up in 4 hours!

WATP!!

how did you get on mate?

could picture you lording it up in Prague on Sunday night toasting the champions hahahaha

hope you had a great time

Out with work at the weekend and thought this Prague jaunt was a cracker... till I realised it was the title decider.

Google search shows a pile of bloody Irish bars show games.... but is there any Bears bars out there anybody knows of....

... can't stand all the Oirish-paddiness shite...

Cheers in advance guys!

:crabflute:

mate when you come to Bratislava,I ll give you some lethal pub tour nae tims shite ... total blackout :beer1::ph34r::)