Can anyone tell me why we play penny arcade guys?

i no i sound dumb but id like to know the reason why we play penny arcade at the matches ???? as im hopping to get season tickets for next year im curious i tend to go to 4 5 matches a season at the minute but want to go to more but just wanted to know ????

someone told me it had someone to do with the troops?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shite song. No one knows why it's played

i thought it was shit as well now i have it as my ring tone lol it kinda works on you and before you know it your humming it lol ... i live of the shankill and i need to cut through the falls road ( if you know the falls its a shit hole full of tims lol) and i was in a shop buying my lunch the other day and caught my self singing it and i just got the biggest look from 2 ( what can only be called inbred scruffy bastards ) and needless to say i had to make a quick exit lol it kinda is a good tune now as its one of those songs thatr can get played on the radio like simply the best and when you hear it in work or where you may be you smile yto your self and just think its good to be a blue nose lol

i no i sound dumb but id like to know the reason why we play penny arcade at the matches ???? as im hopping to get season tickets for next year im curious i tend to go to 4 5 matches a season at the minute but want to go to more but just wanted to know ????

Does there need to be a reason other than that fact it has brought a bit of atmosphere back into our game recently.

Its because it describes quite clearly the 3 degrees of masonry and it shows how we have the Scottish refs in our pockets.

Does there need to be a reason other than that fact it has brought a bit of atmosphere back into our game recently.

well thats true maybe its the whole singing loyalist sons there trying to get away from so there picking random songs to play ..... but i must admit there is nothing it when the bouncy explodes you have to admit !!!!

i thought it was shit as well now i have it as my ring tone lol it kinda works on you and before you know it your humming it lol ... i live of the shankill and i need to cut through the falls road ( if you know the falls its a shit hole full of tims lol) and i was in a shop buying my lunch the other day and caught my self singing it and i just got the biggest look from 2 ( what can only be called inbred scruffy bastards ) and needless to say i had to make a quick exit lol it kinda is a good tune now as its one of those songs thatr can get played on the radio like simply the best and when you hear it in work or where you may be you smile yto your self and just think its good to be a blue nose lol

I must admit it does grow on you. It's also one of they songs that once it's in your head, it stays there. When you think about it, it's kinda a brutal song, urging gamblers to spend their last dime lol.

Doesn't really matter why does it? Nothing sinister if that's where your going...

mate im from the shankill so trust me im not bothered what tim it offends .... i just wanted to know as when i was at the cis cup final i asked me dad whos a season ticket holder and he could tell me so i was curious as to why we play it

Roy Orbison was a Rangers man that was constantly linked with us but was sadly never good enough so he made a song hinting to Rangers to sign him.

Never happened, and thank fuck !

Terrible player.

he couldn't see the line. or the ball. goddam big black glasses

I must admit it does grow on you. It's also one of they songs that once it's in your head, it stays there. When you think about it, it's kinda a brutal song, urging gamblers to spend their last dime lol.

i no i noticed that and i kinda thought cheers thanks for that gimme another vice sure lol