***The Suggestions Thread***

GHarvey

If he's serious about playing on , the spl wouldn't be the place for him to do it IMO . The pitches and physical aspect of the game up here would have him back on the treatment table or retiring in no time IMO .

He'd be better suited going to Italy or spain IMO . I hope he can a season or two of injury free football under his belt ad I think he's a cracking player . His run of injuries has been horrendous , as bad as I can remember .

Good luck .

Wow, how do you know that?

It's common sense.

He's spent most of his career at some of the biggest clubs in Europe, on very high wages. We're talking £50k-a-week and more.

Should he have had an epiphany and decided that he wants to see out the rest of his career at a Club where he'll get game time and has the chance of winning things, the SPL certainly wouldn't be the league he had in mind seeing that his knee would get kicked into next week on his debut.

Rangers can't attract players of his calibre, even when he's desperate for first-team action and a good run of games.

It's common sense.

He's spent most of his career at some of the biggest clubs in Europe, on very high wages. We're talking £50k-a-week and more.

Should he have had an epiphany and decided that he wants to see out the rest of his career at a Club where he'll get game time and has the chance of winning things, the SPL certainly wouldn't be the league he had in mind seeing that his knee would get kicked into next week on his debut.

Rangers can't attract players of his calibre, even when he's desperate for first-team action and a good run of games.

Its nonsense to suggest you know what he wants out of the remainder of any career he might have, no matter what he has earned in the past.

His calibre? What calibre is that? Give me Steve Davis and his medals over Owen and his injuries any day of the week.

Its nonsense to suggest you know what he wants out of the remainder of any career he might have, no matter what he has earned in the past.

His calibre? What calibre is that? Give me Steve Davis and his medals over Owen and his injuries any day of the week.

It's not nonsense, it's being realistic. Clearly I don't have the liberty of having his number on my phone but one thing I don't doubt is that he's fairly ambitious. His calibre, yes. Despite his injuries, he's still a wonderful player on his day.

As for his medals, he's won: 4 Bundesliga Titles; 3 DFB-Pokals, a cup-tournament considered the second most prestigious honour in Germany; 1 DFB-Ligapokal; 2 UEFA Champions Leagues, which we all know is as good as it gets for any professional footballer; 1 Intercontinental Cup; 1 Premier League; and he was also England's Player Of The Year in 2006.

So, yeah, he sets a pretty high standard.

It's not nonsense, it's being realistic. Clearly I don't have the liberty of having his number on my phone but one thing I don't doubt is that he's fairly ambitious. His calibre, yes. Despite his injuries, he's still a wonderful player on his day.

As for his medals, he's won: 4 Bundesliga Titles; 3 DFB-Pokals, a cup-tournament considered the second most prestigious honour in Germany; 1 DFB-Ligapokal; 2 UEFA Champions Leagues, which we all know is as good as it gets for any professional footballer; 1 Intercontinental Cup; 1 Premier League; and he was also England's Player Of The Year in 2006.

So, yeah, he sets a pretty high standard.

When was the last time he had a day, any day?

I know what hes won, i thought he was a wonderful talent when he was in Germany. Sadly those days are confined to the history books. Hes done.

Shame too, as normally i would have said yes to him without thinking twice but his injuries put me off more than whatever salary he may or may not want.

(tu)

When was the last time he had a day, any day?

I know what hes won, i thought he was a wonderful talent when he was in Germany. Sadly those days are confined to the history books. Hes done.

Shame too, as normally i would have said yes to him without thinking twice but his injuries put me off more than whatever salary he may or may not want.

(tu)

I can't answer that precisely because he's injured so much, hence why I wouldn't take him, as well as the other reasons I mentioned.

It's madness to suggest that it's not common-knowledge that his technical ability is superb.