***The Suggestions Thread***

GHarvey

I think he is fucked otherwise Fergie would give him a chance.I had a mate with tendonitis in both elbows and no matter what they did they couldnt fix it.He had to give up golf which is way more sedentary than football.Hargreaves has seen the best in Europe and the US and still no cure so imo he is finished with football at any level.

Its not stupid to ask why/how someone knows what any players needs/wants and/or desires are. Its merely a hint to everyone to stop the assumtions.

So by that logic Messi or Iniesta might want to join us?

It's a bit autistic to think we could afford Hargreaves.

So by that logic Messi or Iniesta might want to join us?

It's a bit autistic to think we could afford Hargreaves.

:lol:doh

Speaking of autistic, dont you be so fucking stupid, no one is saying that, no one has said that and no one will say that. You have an awful knack of reading things and turning them into something completely different. <cr>

Speaking of Hargreaves in the same context as Iniesta and Messi made me chuckle, i have to admit. :mutley:

:lol:doh

Speaking of autistic, dont you be so fucking stupid, no one is saying that, no one has said that and no one will say that. You have an awful knack of reading things and turning them into something completely different. <cr>

Speaking of Hargreaves in the same context as Iniesta and Messi made me chuckle, i have to admit. :mutley:

You're the one that just said:

Its not stupid to ask why/how someone knows what any players needs/wants and/or desires are.

How do we know what Messi and Iniesta really want? Maybe they would love to play for St Mirren? This is the stupid logic you keep applying.

Certain players just clearly are not attainable. :rolleyes:

How do we know what Messi and Iniesta really want? Maybe they would love to play for St Mirren? This is the stupid logic you keep applying.

Certain players just clearly are not attainable. :rolleyes:

We dont know what they two want, but i would guess they would like to stay at the best team in the world for the rest of their careers and would be more than welcome to. :rolleyes:

Hargreaves is not even close to the level of Messi and Iniesta. Very poor examples. Its not hard to work out Owen is closer to our level than the other two, but whether or not we can actually sign him, i dont know, you dont know, no one knows until the option is put to him and our club.

Jaouad Zairi is a Morrocan winger who has just been released by Olympiakos. I took an interest in his career years ago after watching him play in an international match, he's a fantastic talent and must be one of the best players in the world at dribbling past a man, the ball is just glued to his feet. Would be a more than able replacement for the Vladimir Weiss role since it looks now like he's not coming back next season. I can't imagine his wages being too high and having been released there would be no transfer fee. The only issue may be that for some time he's been saying he wants to return to French football so may only be looking there.

We dont know what they two want, but i would guess they would like to stay at the best team in the world for the rest of their careers and would be more than welcome to. :rolleyes:

Hargreaves is not even close to the level of Messi and Iniesta. Very poor examples. Its not hard to work out Owen is closer to our level than the other two, but whether or not we can actually sign him, i dont know, you dont know, no one knows until the option is put to him and our club.

I do know. We couldn't sign him. Nor would there be any point.

Next.

Jaouad Zairi is a Morrocan winger who has just been released by Olympiakos. I took an interest in his career years ago after watching him play in an international match, he's a fantastic talent and must be one of the best players in the world at dribbling past a man, the ball is just glued to his feet. Would be a more than able replacement for the Vladimir Weiss role since it looks now like he's not coming back next season. I can't imagine his wages being too high and having been released there would be no transfer fee. The only issue may be that for some time he's been saying he wants to return to French football so may only be looking there.

Not to sound disrespectful mate, But I'm pretty sure Greek clubs pay their players very handsomely.

Its not stupid to ask why/how someone knows what any players needs/wants and/or desires are. Its merely a hint to everyone to stop the assumtions.

It's called an educated guess, or coming to a conclusion on the balance of probabilities.

Not to sound disrespectful mate, But I'm pretty sure Greek clubs pay their players very handsomely.

Higher than us probably but he went to Olympiakos from Asteras Tripolis where wages are pretty low and I remember at the time of signing his wages were reported around £8000 per week (at Olympiakos) he certainly wasn't one of their top earners and even a substantial improement on those wages would be within our means i'd imagine. As a complete aside I wonder if the Greek financial situation is having an effect on what their teams can afford to pay and if their top earners will be moving (not to us though)

Higher than us probably but he went to Olympiakos from Asteras Tripolis where wages are pretty low and I remember at the time of signing his wages were reported around £8000 per week (at Olympiakos) he certainly wasn't one of their top earners and even a substantial improement on those wages would be within our means i'd imagine. As a complete aside I wonder if the Greek financial situation is having an effect on what their teams can afford to pay and if their top earners will be moving (not to us though)

(tu)

Higher than us probably but he went to Olympiakos from Asteras Tripolis where wages are pretty low and I remember at the time of signing his wages were reported around £8000 per week (at Olympiakos) he certainly wasn't one of their top earners and even a substantial improvement on those wages would be within our means i'd imagine. As a complete aside I wonder if the Greek financial situation is having an effect on what their teams can afford to pay and if their top earners will be moving (not to us though)

Nice! Well if that's the case then I'd take him!