***The Suggestions Thread***

GHarvey

That goal stat is league goals only, he has a goal every other game in all competitions. Decent player but he's coming off a poor goalscoring season and I think he's had a couple of injuries.

Still, looked a decent player the few times I seen him on European highlights.

I know there has just been a takeover, but we are not going to be spending millions on players and wages.

I know this is the transfer section, but we have to be realistic.

I'd love for this to happen but we would have to fight off other big clubs, Liverpool etc. are interested. I'd say between £4-6m would do it but I wouldn't want Ally spending that much on one player.

If that is the case then /thread

im sure i seen it on SSN, Like a few days before he played celtic, because we would then have been cup tied for Liverpool.

i have found this from last year

Utrecht are demanding a transfer fee of around £8 million for the 21-year-old, who has already scored seven Europa League goals this season, including a hat-trick against Celtic.

Newcastle were also interested in Van Wolfswinkel, but are reported to have accepted that he will not be moving to St James' Par

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/839536-ricky-van-wolfswinkel-tops-liverpool-transfer-list-as-mario-gomez-bid-fails#ixzz1Msl64pn3

He wouldn't come.

Just my gut feeling, and my head talking to. He'll still want massive wages, regardless of how unlucky he's been.

He was a great player on his day but na. Not for me.