SPL winter break cup

Boab

Another stupid idea I thinks. As it is we already play the same teams too many times and have a cup that can alter the way a teams plays in the league as it benefits them in the cup.

I think we should get rid of a cup and also make European spots for the league and some sort if play off for the final one to include the finalists and then 4,5 and 6 in the league.

Problem is it can be like this at any time from November until march!

If theres a winter break it needs to be flexible timing.

We could shut down for 2 weeks where the weather is fine and come back to snow ice and freezing winds.

As for this cup, it's a non starter as host countries wouldn't be interested in other teams and it's more money for fans who'd want to travel

The past 3 years we've seen heavey snow from mid December to mid January and i feel a break over Xmas would be a good idea...for fans as well as players as most people have other issues at that time of year.

i know since my kids were born i've missed most games over that period due to lack of funds.

The whole poin of a winter break is too stop games, so someone has came up with the smart idea of a cup and playing games during it, Only in Scottish football.

Err, naw, the whole point of the winter break is it sops games being posponed due to the shite weather in Scotland.

I am all for this, as we get paid to travel to a hot country and promote the brand that is Rangers FC