Tomer Hemed

paul1964

Rangers' new scouting chief Neil Murray will also scour the globe to help find manager Ally McCoist some new talent. (News of the World)

Sounds promising.

Rangers' hopes of keeping a hold of Vladimir Weiss have been dealt a blow with news that the player wants a move to Spain. (News of the World)

Gutting.

15 goals in 22 appearences this season for Maccabi Haifa, Isreali champions. Earned a cap for Isreali squad! Seems like a decent player, we seem to have a few Iseal flags flying about, i would welcome this guy! Think about Beram Kayal for them, he has been a success and nobody knew him, maybe this guy could be successful too! (tu)

Would prefer Itay Schechter if we were looking at the Israeli league.

Haha Schechter is a legend. Against Red Bull salzburg in the champions league play off, after he scored he ran over and brought out a kippa and put it on his head before doing a prayer in the middle of the park. It was supposed to be a "triumphant gesture" against Austria's nazi history :lol:

Haha Schechter is a legend. Against Red Bull salzburg in the champions league play off, after he scored he ran over and brought out a kippa and put it on his head before doing a prayer in the middle of the park. It was supposed to be a "triumphant gesture" against Austria's nazi history :lol:

hahaahah quality :lol:

his contract is up in the summer :mellow:

get him signed :craphead::lol:

looked very good from the video I must say, good all round player, pace, good finish, bit of skill, nice touch and can poach a goal or two also. That's just from the video though :P

Hopefully we start seeing movement on transfers when ally gets back. Is it tomorrow i think ? Hopefully start to see things happening as i think Ally will want his team together for pre-season to get them all gelled together before champs qualifiers.

Aye also if hes free in the summer. Why not put an offer on the table <cr> Looks like a mobile poacher which is what we need and i bet he would be on less than 10k a week wages.

Can players from Israel move on Bosmans? I.e. does the Bosman ruling apply to all UEFA members or only those within the EU? <cr>

If his contract is expired he can join whoever he likes.