Levein being a cock again

Boab

I cant stand Levein, his smugness seems to have increased 100 fold since he got the Scotland gig.

However I dont see anything wrong with either of their articles if all he is saying is that he will use the same rules as every other country in the world to select his squad.

Fuck up.

He is a coach who's job is to do the best for his team.

Perhaps he could talk about, praise or encourage youth development while looking to home first.

He is the focal-point of Scottish Football.

Not if you are Spanish.

spain :drool:

nah, all this nationality thing is a joke. Things like Andy Carroll qulaifying for Scotland, Shola Ameobi or someone like that also I think.

I don't know why I think this but was there a thing a year ago or something that said that novo could play for Scotland? Don't know why I think this. I don't think he could have but I'm sure one of the papers or something thought he could

spain :drool:

nah, all this nationality thing is a joke. Things like Andy Carroll qulaifying for Scotland, Shola Ameobi or someone like that also I think.

I don't know why I think this but was there a thing a year ago or something that said that novo could play for Scotland? Don't know why I think this. I don't think he could have but I'm sure one of the papers or something thought he could

He could have im sure, but the home nations have a gentlemans agreement not to use players like that.

(tu)

Why?

Because that's what you want to hear?

Because its right, James Morrison he sees as key but he only wanted us 'he couldn't wait any longer' for England - that's wrong.

I'd rather be shit and have passionate players who dreamt of playing for us than folk who wanted to beef up their CV.

Because its right, James Morrison he sees as key but he only wanted us 'he couldn't wait any longer' for England - that's wrong.

I'd rather be shit and have passionate players who dreamt of playing for us than folk who wanted to beef up their CV.

In your opinion.....

If youth development is doing well I'm sure Levein will praise it :rolleyes:

It seems that no matter what Levein does, you will criticise him Infact Boab, I'm willing to bet that you will never give any Scotland manager your full backing. You seem to pick a vendetta and bleed it to death no matter who's in charge.

Almost happened under Craig Brown did it not? Or was that parents?

Was probably close enough.

I don't mind a few players qualifying this way. But the sfa needs to focus on youth development and try bringing players through that way rather than looking abroad for people who qualify.

You should have to have at least one parent from the country you intend to play for and you should have self-identified as that nationality your whole life. None of this "my grandmother was Scottish and I'd rather play for England but I'm not good enough so I'll settle for Scotland" bollocks that means we have to watch our good Gers men playing alongside Kris Fucking Commons.