Whittaker To Bursaspor

http://www.ajansspor.com/futbol/superlig/h/20110530/bursaspor_sona_yaklasti.html?ref=son3haber

Translated it from Turkish and it seems to be saying they arent far away from a deal or that there is some sort of agreement but with small differences.

Dont know anything about the website or how reliable it would be but thought i would share anyhow.

With Miller saying how much he misses home, I would be very very surprised if Whittaker decides to leave his comfortable Edinburgh life for them.

With Miller saying how much he misses home, I would be very very surprised if Whittaker decides to leave his comfortable Edinburgh life for them.

Perhaps they are trying to keep miller happy and they are wanting to sign someone he has recommended them.

Plus massive wages can change anyones mind.

Would it not be fair to say a player of Whittakers limited ability would be crazy to turn down the opportunity to grab a salary that even he could only ever dream of himself?

Think about it - 1 season of suffering a place like Bursa in return for the cash on offer?

I think I could just about manage tae suffer that maself.

Would it not be fair to say a player of Whittakers limited ability would be crazy to turn down the opportunity to grab a salary that even he could only ever dream of himself?

Think about it - 1 season of suffering a place like Bursa in return for the cash on offer?

:anguish:

Turkish bloke who speaks to me on twitter who is a Bursaspor fan keeps going on about how this is almost done. Says Aston Villa have put a bid for McGregor that they can't/won't match though (6 million) but he's positive the Whittaker deal will happen!

how much are they offering