The Blue Order & Union Bears

ScottUB07

He's talking pish as someone went up forms on Thursday last week and they sent him away again as he didn't have signatures on them all.

email in again to TBO and explain that you never got a form, they'll send you one or if you know someone on here get them to print you a form off.

Are you in TBO mate?

I sent my i agree to that seat email back last night to linty.

Would that be fine?

Are you in TBO mate?

I sent my i agree to that seat email back last night to linty.

Would that be fine?

Yip I'm in TBO.

You need to fill in and return a transfer form if you have an existing ST. If you don't then all you need to do is reply to the seat offer email.

If I ticked away games on my ST would TBO get moved together for away games ?

No. We did enquire about this, but due to the system the ticket office use they cannot accomodate any more than 5 people in the one friendship.

Games at Hampden are different of course, and also SPL teams who sell directly to the fans. Good chance of getting everyone together for these games.

I just got my confirmation letter from Rangers and it says im still in my seat in BF5. Is it like this for everyone or have they fucked up? The email was replied to and the form was sent away in plenty of time.

Confirmation letters for renewal were sent out weeks ago in most cases, I got mines three weeks ago, so they'll all have the old seat details on them. The TO are processing transfers to BF1 in the next week or two, so it's nothing to worry about.

There are just under 500 seats in the section, it remains to be seen how many folk actually went to the trouble of sending in transfer forms as the ticket office have yet to feedback that info.

Likewise we have no idea regarding any timeframes for this to happen, we've done our hard work it's now down to the ticket centre to do theirs!

Well I called them up on monday and they confirmed they received the form, I also waited to send back the other form they wanted me to fill in for the away games, euro games etc so once I got confirmation of my renewal that pretty much confirmed they got my seat transfer :D

:crabflute: