The Blue Order & Union Bears

ScottUB07

Got my Smart Card this morning..Still has my old seat on it...obviously this will be updated at turnstiles.

My only dilemma is that i've still not had any forms sent out for me to pick European/Cup games...do I automatically get them that I'm in BF1 or should I still have to fill out a form?

I was e- mailed by the blue order to say I had a seat with them, but however since I did not have a current ST due to being unable to renew, they would make a recommendation to the club that I be offered the seat, which I would definately take, does anyone know if the club has offered seats? My thanks.

Anyone else just receive an emial from the ticket office saying; if you are still interested in getting a seat in the blue order if you give us a call on 0871 702 1972 option 8 and ask to be put through to Margaret or email with phone number to contact you.

This standard or is something has messed up? :(

Anyone else just receive an emial from the ticket office saying; if you are still interested in getting a seat in the blue order if you give us a call on 0871 702 1972 option 8 and ask to be put through to Margaret or email with phone number to contact you.

received no e-mail from rangers regarding seats :(

They phoned me today and told me to do the exact same. (tu)

Mines is all sorted, never got an e-mail or phone call. Have you checked your purchase history on the Rangers website to see if you have been transferred ?

How you do this mate? Not had confirmation of mine either and on the site now and cant see an option. Thanks in advance.

How you do this mate? Not had confirmation of mine either and on the site now and cant see an option. Thanks in advance.

If you log onto the ticket sales part of the website and then look at purchase history, you'll find the option for it along the bottom of the page. If you've been transferred yet, it would show your new seat number in there.

I just got another CCCS form through this morning, do I have to fill this out again, or is it just confirmation of my move ? I thought all these things were transferred over with the seat.

I just got another CCCS form through this morning, do I have to fill this out again, or is it just confirmation of my move ? I thought all these things were transferred over with the seat.

I was wondering this aswell.. I was sent a CCCS form last week as I didn't get one, sent that away monday but I got another form with my ST Confirmation letter this morning...I'm guessing that the other one that's already been filled out should tell them?

Just off the phone to Margaret there- ticket sorted :)

Just to let you know, if youre paying by cash, theyre looking for the money as soon as possible, otherwise you can pay by DD, paid over 4 months, 105 quid a month, with the first payment due the 29th July. So you can give your DD details, but pay it off in full before then, if you dont have the cash just now.

Just off the phone to Margaret there- ticket sorted :)

Just to let you know, if youre paying by cash, theyre looking for the money as soon as possible, otherwise you can pay by DD, paid over 4 months, 105 quid a month, with the first payment due the 29th July. So you can give your DD details, but pay it off in full before then, if you dont have the cash just now.

First payment is due 30th June. (tu)

I got my new renewal form through the door with new seat details do I have to fill it in and send it away or do I just leave it (first months payment of ST is already took off I think)