The Blue Order & Union Bears

ScottUB07

after allys brilliant word the other day would be brilliant if we sang(to the tune of no surrender davie weir)

We will never

We will never

We will never walk away

We will never walk away!

(stole the idea from another thread but just hoping someone from the Blue order or union bears see's it)

Best of luck tomorrow lad! I'm sure you lot will do a fucking cracking job as usual , and I'm 100 percent sure the rest of the stadium will join you!

Pish! Need to get back to the traditional songs. There is never enough sang. No matter how hard i try this continental carry on isnt for me.

Ps i can teach everyone the Father Gerry song since it seemed to be me who knew it :lol:

Thought there was plenty sang today mate, a different scoreline could have made a cracking day :disappointment:

Thought there was plenty sang today mate, a different scoreline could have made a cracking day :disappointment:

Aye mate there was. Some of the usual though just turning up and singing in the section row c and d i think seat 1 2 and 3 wasnt helping much. Was actually quite disjointed at times though today and probably the worst its been in a long time.

Am more of a traditionalist and seem to struggle with this kinda continental accent i feel i need to put on when they type of songs start :lol:

Aye mate there was. Some of the usual though just turning up and singing in the section row c and d i think seat 1 2 and 3 wasnt helping much. Was actually quite disjointed at times though today and probably the worst its been in a long time.

Am more of a traditionalist and seem to struggle with this kinda continental accent i feel i need to put on when they type of songs start :lol:

Agreed, some amount of zoomers in our section :lol: it's alot better now comapared to the start of the season right enough.

Agreed, some amount of zoomers in our section :lol: it's alot better now comapared to the start of the season right enough.

I actually thought today was pretty bad as recent weeks had been excellent. Although it was a difficult day all round.

Kudos to the G4s security guy who was co-ordinating the banners and telling me to tell the guys further up to raise them as they couldnt be seen, thought that was an excellent gesture :praise:

Ps nothing wrong with being a zoomer :ph34r::uk:

My row is pish poor guys in middle who are there week in week out (one whos bladder is either completely terrible or he has hunger problems, always up and down those stairs) who never sing or do nothing, that one boy is a complete pain in the tits tho, why join the section if your not going to sing or create a good ''bouncy'' if you will atmosphere?

Now those cunts are zoomers, no steamers like maself :craphead:

My row is pish poor guys in middle who are there week in week out (one whos bladder is either completely terrible or he has hunger problems, always up and down those stairs) who never sing or do nothing, that one boy is a complete pain in the tits tho, why join the section if your not going to sing or create a good ''bouncy'' if you will atmosphere?

Now those cunts are zoomers, no steamers like maself :craphead:

I think I know who yer talking about, he was dubbed the IBS hero at like the 2nd game this season :D

Pish! Need to get back to the traditional songs. There is never enough sang. No matter how hard i try this continental carry on isnt for me.

Ps i can teach everyone the Father Gerry song since it seemed to be me who knew it :lol:

100 million % agree (tu)

Some of our songs/chants are fucking shite.

i think the BO and the UB have put some of the atmosphere back to the games and should b applauded, however some of the stuff is cringeworthy, that 'ally mcoist blue and white army' chant and pointing is horrific, trying to copy to much of the green mob from the east end, i for one don't think we need ultra groups or sections we as a club in the time i have been watching the team have never been big on that sort of thing, anyway i hope this is not causing offence as this is not what it is intended to do, at least you guys don't sit in silence for 90 mins. :crabflute:

Are there restrictions on the volume of the megaphone used to prompt the masses? If not get a louder one. I was sitting at the front of the east enclosure on sat and it was not audible to me.

let it ring throughout the arena instead of whispering it into the ears of bf1.

i think the BO and the UB have put some of the atmosphere back to the games and should b applauded, however some of the stuff is cringeworthy, that 'ally mcoist blue and white army' chant and pointing is horrific, trying to copy to much of the green mob from the east end, i for one don't think we need ultra groups or sections we as a club in the time i have been watching the team have never been big on that sort of thing, anyway i hope this is not causing offence as this is not what it is intended to do, at least you guys don't sit in silence for 90 mins. :crabflute:

You having a laugh? we started the back and forth chanting between different stands at the first old firm of this season.