The Blue Order & Union Bears

ScottUB07

Yeah I was winding you up mate, it's actually the Copland.

hahaha! on the wind up now your following me about hahahhaa!! i hope to fuck its BF1 ! was really looking forward to it!

usual sit just above in the main stand and part of my section try to join in(mainly a wee disabled lad) the boys in bf1 made his day when they all cheered him dancing !

hahaha! on the wind up now your following me about hahahhaa!! i hope to fuck its BF1 ! was really looking forward to it!

usual sit just above in the main stand and part of my section try to join in(mainly a wee disabled lad) the boys in bf1 made his day when they all cheered him dancing !

Groups have actually moved to the Copland for this game...

That wee guys a legend mate and a good few always have a look up during the Dale Cavese!

That wee guys a legend mate and a good few always have a look up during the Dale Cavese!

he's brilliant! was his birthday a few weeks ago the whole section sang happy birthday to him! the wee man looked so happy!

would love to get him a ticket down in the BF1 for a game he'd have a ball!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...