The Blue Order & Union Bears

ScottUB07

• 1 month later...

Are the Union Bears behind Green or Brown? Same with The Blue Order?

I am not a member of either group but I don't think they should align themselves with either.

They should stick to doing what they do best, supporting the team on the pitch.

I am not a member of either group but I don't think they should align themselves with either.

They should stick to doing what they do best, supporting the team on the pitch.

I disagree.

Plus UB have already held a protest and helped with the SFA one too, so your comments are a bit late.

• 4 weeks later...

The Union Bears would today like to encourage everyone who is part of our section in BF1 to renew your season ticket as normal, for your BF1 seat from last season.

The club is at a pivotal point in it's 140 year history and Rangers need our support more than ever. The group is looking forward to again being able to stand in Ibrox and support the team as we begin our exciting journey back up the leagues.

We also hope to expand the section and bring everyone who is on our waiting list around us next season. We will release more information on possible expansion in the coming weeks. 

If you'd like to join the waiting list for our section please follow this link and include your name, email address and Rangers number in your message - http://unionbears.co.uk/site/index.php?option=com_contact&task=view&contact_id=4&Itemid=47

No Surrender!

• 2 weeks later...

I've got my ST in bf1 this year, just done it through the site though. Whats the story with UB and TBO, do i need to join up to anything?

You need to pass the test to get in.

What kind of trainers are you currently sporting?

What grade did you get for Standard Grade art?

How quickly can you down a bottle of Mad Dog?

You need to pass the test to get in.

What kind of trainers are you currently sporting?

What grade did you get for Standard Grade art?

How quickly can you down a bottle of Mad Dog?

Forest hills

34 secs

I've got my ST in bf1 this year, just done it through the site though. Whats the story with UB and TBO, do i need to join up to anything?

If you got it through the website, id imagine you'll be part of BF2. Although the ticket says BF1, it wont be in the section.

I could be wrong through :pipe:

If you got it through the website, id imagine you'll be part of BF2. Although the ticket says BF1, it wont be in the section.

I could be wrong through :pipe:

let me pick my seat, and its def BF1. was quite surprised myself as their websites would lead you to believe the section is overflowing

let me pick my seat, and its def BF1. was quite surprised myself as their websites would lead you to believe the section is overflowing

What i mean is, BF1 is also part of the 2nd section. Where as the section only goes to seat 23 or about their...

I could be completley wrong :lol:

aye, a know what you mean. it is BF1 though, row a seat 9. unless theres an extra section been added on since last tuesday haha

Thats the seat with the megaphone attached.

Well done mate.