The Blue Order & Union Bears

ScottUB07

is it the name use dont like are the fact i said two groups coming together ?

Probably both mate. Both groups have battled hard for a number of years at Ibrox only for it to fall on deaf ears. Now that they have both started to see progress I doubt they will want to through away their identities as such.

it probily fell on deaf ears because you had different groups at different parts of the ground instead of just ONE group dominating a large part of one side of the ground . i admire everything both groups are trying to do and they are both doing great jobs but i think they would have to be takin alot more seriously if they joint forces

it probily fell on deaf ears because you had different groups at different parts of the ground instead of just ONE group dominating a large part of one side of the ground . i admire everything both groups are trying to do and they are both doing great jobs but i think they would have to be takin alot more seriously if they joint forces

They both tried what they set out to do in their own rights, and have decided that coming together, but keeping their own identities is the best thing to do.

I respect that. This Season will be a learning experience for everyone and I'm sure they will do anything to improve next season yet again (tu)

(tu)

But

They should be given a place where they don't have to leave at the scum games?

They deserve it. :clap:

That at the big games the majority of our support are too busy moaning and groaning rather than getting behind them.

Yeah that is what i meant. GF6,or GF in genereral the last time was fuckin terrible.

The main point was the best support. (TBO, and the UB's),

All get kicked out when Septic come.

They should have priority. :crabflute:

There's no real need for the groups to ditch their banners and join under a new one. We'll be acting like one big group within the section anyway so keeping our own identities is fine.

We're just happy that such a big change has been allowed by the club. It might not be front and centre in the Copland but it's a section that both groups can finally call their own and grow within.

There's no real need for the groups to ditch their banners and join under a new one. We'll be acting like one big group within the section anyway so keeping our own identities is fine.

We're just happy that such a big change has been allowed by the club. It might not be front and centre in the Copland but it's a section that both groups can finally call their own and grow within.

I have contacted you guys through your site mate

For anyone who done this, how long does it take for TBO to get back to you ? And how long till you get details of the move, if successful ?

Might already be answered but I'm too lazy to look back 7 pages :lol:

For anyone who done this, how long does it take for TBO to get back to you ? And how long till you get details of the move, if successful ?

Might already be answered but I'm too lazy to look back 7 pages :lol:

You should hopefully receive a reply some time today. Please bear in mind that those who are dealing with the transfers have full time jobs and families. What will happen is you will be emailed a proposal for a seat in BF1 along with the migration form which needs to be returned to the ticket office.

You should hopefully receive a reply some time today. Please bear in mind that those who are dealing with the transfers have full time jobs and families. What will happen is you will be emailed a proposal for a seat in BF1 along with the migration form which needs to be returned to the ticket office.

No bother, cheers. (tu)