The Blue Order & Union Bears

ScottUB07

If you done it using the call centre you'll be shifted, there was a mix-up which led to folk being sold tickets for the section when they shouldn't have been. They'll be moved to BF2.

You should have done it through us as requested. If you contact us through the TBO site we may still be able to get you in.

If I'm sending an email, will I also include the seat I had bought the Season ticket, with my other details, just incase that seat is still available?

I contacted you guys 2 days ago and have had no email back wacko.gif

Anyway lets see if ive got this right. I ordered my ST online it said BF1 so i will be moved to BF2 however i have also requested through your site to sit in BF1 so will i then be moved back?

Also is that tbo who have a 500 strong singing section this season? :drool:

Contacted us about moving to BF1? Ithought you'd already done that and been given a seat?

@ the other guy, yes include the fact you done it another way and what seat you were given.

Contacted us about moving to BF1? Ithought you'd already done that and been given a seat?

@ the other guy, yes include the fact you done it another way and what seat you were given.

Cheers for the help.

I sent it but nothing popped up on the site to say it was sent, how will I know if I have sent the message, don't want to leave it a few days then find out that It hadn't been sent

(tu)

Cheers for the help.

I sent it but nothing popped up on the site to say it was sent, how will I know if I have sent the message, don't want to leave it a few days then find out that It hadn't been sent

(tu)

It's been sent, I just read it.

The guys will be in touch, there is no chance you'll get that seat now I'm afraid as there are less than 20 seats left and none of them are up the back.

BTW it's £422 for a BF1 ST, as I said the other night you've bought one which doesn't include derby matches.

It's been sent, I just read it.

The guys will be in touch, there is no chance you'll get that seat now I'm afraid as there are less than 20 seats left and none of them are up the back.

BTW it's £422 for a BF1 ST, as I said the other night you've bought one which doesn't include derby matches.

Cheers (tu)

I'm guessing i'll have to wait to find out if I get a seat before I phone up the T/O and ask them to add all the other games in.

I have no idea why it didn't let me select the OF/Cup/Eurp games on the site on tuesday, I have a day off on Monday which could be spent on the phone to them, no doubt i'd be better off phoning a brick wall :lol:

No mate Rangers gave me a BF1 seat however i havent submitted my details to Zebra yet. So when will i know if i have one with you guys? I sent the wee contact us form from your site in 3 days ago

EDIT

Just checked my emails and i have been offered a seat by you guys! Will i now wait on the club contacting me once i have accepted? I take it i dont need to fill out the transfer form?

Yes, that would be how much the section holds. Glad it amuses you. :)

No need to take it like that.

Sorry if you managed to take it the wrong way but I was saying it with surprise, all for the better reasons. 500+ will be fantastic for next season.

After the fiasco with Rangers selling me a BF1 Ticket.

TBO Emailed me back today to tell me my new Seat is BF1 Row A Seat 23.....a suprisingly better seat than what I Had :lol:

Nice one mate but just to let you know am gonnae be stalkin you :sherlock:

Just back from the ticket office where I was handing in my transfer form.

Quite a few folk handing in forms whilst I was there and there had been a few folk in before me, the ticket office are reporting that there are still plenty of folk who haven't yet handed in their forms.

You must reply to your email with the seat offer and fill out then hand in your form to the ticket office by close of play on Monday or else you run the risk of not getting the seat offered or into the section at all.

Ticket office is now closed.

Just back from the ticket office where I was handing in my transfer form.

Quite a few folk handing in forms whilst I was there and there had been a few folk in before me, the ticket office are reporting that there are still plenty of folk who haven't yet handed in their forms.

You must reply to your email with the seat offer and fill out then hand in your form to the ticket office by close of play on Monday or else you run the risk of not getting the seat offered or into the section at all.

Ticket office is now closed.

Why would those who dont have a ST as of yet need to hand in a transfer form wacko.gif

Why would those who dont have a ST as of yet need to hand in a transfer form wacko.gif

They don't, they need to reply to the email though.

Those who are moving seats must get the form in to the ticket office on Monday as well as replying to the email.

This is confusing :lol:

So We only hand in the Transfer form if we dont have a season ticket, but because I bought one of tuesday when the sold them by mistake I'll need to hand the form in to let them know I will be getting transferred from my seat that I bought already in BF1 to another seat in BF1?

:lol:

Massive pat on the back to the guys who are sorting this btw, can't be easy

Looking forward to a bigger, louder section! Last season was my best yet at Ibrox and my first with TBO.

Hope we will all continue to stand?

Is anyone here sitting in row k?

Aye mate, I am in seat 22 with ma two mates the baldy one and the ginger, I will be the fat cunt, easy to spot

:21: