The Blue Order & Union Bears

ScottUB07

Same , that guys a cheeky cunt :lol:

I thought it was pretty lively in our row too - was an old guy at the end with his kid who didn't look too happy - obviously there from last season.

Someone already said it that one of things about the middle not singing was half the time they couldn't hear the songs, I'm in row H and there was also a couple of times were the front would start singing a song then all of a sudden I would hear a different song behind me, still enjoyed it though and should get better and better.

Tbh im not sure that works. You would need an ultra section imo for a "capo" too work. Alot of the guys in the section wanted to start a few songs and they did that only for the "capo" to come in over the top and start another song. I thought i was joining a singing section, i didnt expect someone to be shouting down a microphone. Im not criticising but alot of the lads ive spoke to who joined the section never realised it would be like this. We mainly though you would go in and sing. Not to be directed. HOWEVER i thought it worked ok but you really need to try and get something sorted in the section. Everyone stood but not everyone joined in

The section does need direction from a capo otherwise lots of people are going to try and start different songs at the same time and the singing will be disjointed and disorganised.

Someone already said it that one of things about the middle not singing was half the time they couldn't hear the songs, I'm in row H and there was also a couple of times were the front would start singing a song then all of a sudden I would hear a different song behind me, still enjoyed it though and should get better and better.

which seat number are u mate ? i'm in 17 , i thought it was brill i was total fucked mind you .

Was in the Govan Stand tonight and looked over at the section throughout the game.

The front and back of the section were bouncing and fair play to them, kept it up right through the match. Got to be honest, the middle of the section looks dead, hardly anyone singing or taking part, I'm not even sure they know that it's supposed to be a singing section. Apart from that, tonight, the lads did well. Malmos' fans were in fine voice and did their team proud, as did the lads in BF1.

Was in the Govan Stand tonight and looked over at the section throughout the game.

The front and back of the section were bouncing and fair play to them, kept it up right through the match. Got to be honest, the middle of the section looks dead, hardly anyone singing or taking part, I'm not even sure they know that it's supposed to be a singing section. Apart from that, tonight, the lads did well. Malmos' fans were in fine voice and did their team proud, as did the lads in BF1.

ano it does my tits in, what's the point being in the section if their not gonna sing, should get them out and get people in who will sing. Unfortunately its not going to happen.

I'm at the front ( row E ) and its fucking tiring that's for sure! :lol:

Tbh im not sure that works. You would need an ultra section imo for a "capo" too work. Alot of the guys in the section wanted to start a few songs and they did that only for the "capo" to come in over the top and start another song. I thought i was joining a singing section, i didnt expect someone to be shouting down a microphone. Im not criticising but alot of the lads ive spoke to who joined the section never realised it would be like this. We mainly though you would go in and sing. Not to be directed. HOWEVER i thought it worked ok but you really need to try and get something sorted in the section. Everyone stood but not everyone joined in

The capo is needed, it keeps the section under control for display purposes and also for singing. Capo's are used throughout the world and now here, yes it will take time for people to understand why the role is in place and yes it may take time for people to get used to it but can you imagine what a rabble the section would be without a capo?

There was paper tickets sold last night, mostly in the middle. I'm pretty sure a good ammount of them didn't know it was a singing section as they don't go to the game regularly - I was standing next to a guy who didn't sing once all game or even move.

There was paper tickets sold last night, mostly in the middle. I'm pretty sure a good ammount of them didn't know it was a singing section as they don't go to the game regularly - I was standing next to a guy who didn't sing once all game or even move.

I a guy behind me asked my mate to sit down, then he told them it was the singing section and they didn't realise. Club should inform those buying paper tickets that BF1 is the singing section.

Ahahaha did anyone see the guy in row e, seat 15 I think he was in, with the cream jacket :lol: he tried to start his own song got told to shut the fuck up then started singing ally bally ally bally bee :lol: if I was him I would have just left, what an embarassement

Ahahaha did anyone see the guy in row e, seat 15 I think he was in, with the cream jacket :lol: he tried to start his own song got told to shut the fuck up then started singing ally bally ally bally bee :lol: if I was him I would have just left, what an embarassement

The guy who appeared at the second half? That guy was an absolute roaster - started shouting about the pope etc.

I he was just a few seats along from me. Guy was fucking hilarious. :lol: