The Blue Order & Union Bears

ScottUB07

So is the whole section for TBO/UB? And is it looking like it will be full, or should i still be able to get in if i apply in say, a week?

The section wont be full of just group members. If you want to contribute to a better atmosphere at Ibrox then get yourself along :)

Interest is very high so i'm unsure if there'll be space left in a weeks time.

The section wont be full of just group members. If you want to contribute to a better atmosphere at Ibrox then get yourself along :)

Cheers (tu) I'm more than sure i will be getting myself along :)

Me & my mate sit with TBO mate & are moving over to BF1.

What's the chances of us being kept together?

Me & my mate sit with TBO mate & are moving over to BF1.

What's the chances of us being kept together?

Zero unless you hit contact us on TBO website and explain who you want to sit with and provide us with all the details.

If you do as posted above then you'll get to sit with who you want.

Just read through this and I realised me and my three mates who put in for this all individually applied. Anyone have an idea best way to sort this? just email and give names so they at least know we would want to be next to each other.

To those who have just emailed their details and those from BF4/5 who have done the same, please be patient with regards the forms being sent.

We're dealing with our own members and those already on our waiting list first and have sent most forms out to them. Don't be concerned if the email doesn't come until early next week, you will get it in enough time to print it, fill it out and send it back to Rangers.

To those who have just emailed their details and those from BF4/5 who have done the same, please be patient with regards the forms being sent.

We're dealing with our own members and those already on our waiting list first and have sent most forms out to them. Don't be concerned if the email doesn't come until early next week, you will get it in enough time to print it, fill it out and send it back to Rangers.

I sent a couple of suggestions for songs next season and had no reply. I want an answer. NOW !!!!!

Are youse FARE in disguise ? :anguish:

:D

Seriously though - Im delighted this is happening though i wish it was 1000+ strong. :clap:

I've been on the waiting list since Feburary, should I not have mines by now?

Emails are still being sent out!

Everyone who has contacted thus far will get a seat in the section. Please be patient, you will get an email.

after I got the email from linty I just replied saying that I'm happy with the seat, so all I have to do now is get that form in to rangers before the 13th

Is that all I have to do yeah?