Sign in to follow this  
ScottUB07

The Blue Order & Union Bears

Was that the lad taken away at the start?

I think so mate and one at halftime to iirc. Well one was being searched at HT and had about 8 coppers round him

:D

:drool: That looks amazing more people need to start putting vids like this up I have always wondered what it looks like and how loud it is.

:D

You are very welcome for my video :sherlock: . I will try keep it up as long as the groups do :P:uk:

Are TBO/UB being moved for the Liverpool game, seems to be a lot of availability for the BF1 Section whilst other areas are limited.

Hi, I have registered for the BF1 forum over a week ago and it still says that I need admin approval , can anyone help ? :P

my mate is trying to get me a spare book for bf1 anyone on here able to help me out? i can swap a book for the copland front if needed cheers

I take it yous wont be in hamburg then doh

Take it you're happy to be paying £20/25 for a home game against Liverpool ? :lol: Hamburg might be a friendly too but at least it gives us a euro away trip :D

Take it you're happy to be paying £20/25 for a home game against Liverpool ? :lol: Hamburg might be a friendly too but at least it gives us a euro away trip :D

and a TC point :crabflute:

Aye, badges sold out within a few hours :D

Although, there is potential there for a continual order/delivery for these if there is a high demand; which I imagine there will be.

Don't want people missing out on them if they want one.