The Blue Order & Union Bears

ScottUB07

Thats the very one.

The atmosphere TBO&UB generate is class

Anyone know how long it will take for one of their admins to get in touch with me? :crabflute:

There's a waiting list for BF1

Nothing is set in stone regarding an expansion to BF2, we remain hopeful and obviously we cannot guarantee you would get tickets for the tarrier games just yet.

There's a waiting list for BF1

Nothing is set in stone regarding an expansion to BF2, we remain hopeful and obviously we cannot guarantee you would get tickets for the tarrier games just yet.

Theres no guarentee but season ticket holders these days get offered up to 4 old firm tickets sometimes these days, so i dont think there should be too many problems getting OF tickets.

Just spoke to my mate who said he got an email with a link to a site where you punch in all your seat details etc to be put on the waiting list? Is he talking shite :lol:

I got an email from someone asking for my details so I could be placed on the waiting list.

Season ticket renewal time you'll be contacted if your on the waiting list, if anything changes i'll post on here though.