The Blue Order & Union Bears

ScottUB07

Just spoke to my mate who said he got an email with a link to a site where you punch in all your seat details etc to be put on the waiting list? Is he talking shite :lol:

I got an email from someone asking for my details so I could be placed on the waiting list.

If you go on the blue order site you can click contact us at the top right of the page and ou put in your name, email, a topic heading and then a message. If you do that and say our interested in a season ticket in BF1 next season would you accept me ect... thats how ou get put on a waiting lst mate they should email you back!

If you go on the blue order site you can click contact us at the top right of the page and ou put in your name, email, a topic heading and then a message. If you do that and say our interested in a season ticket in BF1 next season would you accept me ect... thats how ou get put on a waiting lst mate they should email you back!

I done that ages ago mate (tu) I got an email from a boy in TBO asking for details etc and said I had been placed on the waiting list.

But my mate done it a few weeks ago and said something about a link to a site where you put your details in :lol: was just wondering if he was talking alot of rubbish, as per :lol:

I done that ages ago mate (tu) I got an email from a boy in TBO asking for details etc and said I had been placed on the waiting list.

But my mate done it a few weeks ago and said something about a link to a site where you put your details in :lol: was just wondering if he was talking alot of rubbish, as per :lol:

I've got a mate like that! It's like hanging about wae Jay from The Inbetweeners :lol:

was watching a video from the Arboath cup game and The UB and The Blue Order were singing that Levels song and i thought of some lyrics

ohh Sone Sone Aluko

hes runs down the wing like ive never ever seen before

:sherlock:

i know its not the best so maybe someone could make it better :crabflute:

how do I get on the waiting list?

if anyone is interested in joining the new section we advise you to contact us at http://www.theblueorder.co.uk and click on the Contact Us link.

We need you to provide us with the following details:-

Name

Address (including postcode)

Rangers Number

Email Address

Telephone Number

if the person who stuck the union bears sticker on the wall in the toilet in william hills bookies in shawlands reads this please stick it lower down as the wee cleaning woman had a cunt of a job scraping it off

We are the loyal, the Shawlands loyal :crabflute::sherlock:

A few songs were looking to bring into the section..

Those were the days:

Those were the days my friend

we chased the Celtic end

at Hampden park, in the merry month of May

through all the shit and muck, the Rangers fought like fuck

and in the end, those bastards ran away......

9 In A Row:

Oh It started back in 89

When Souness was the boss,

And we'll all remember Tannadice,

When Laudrup scored from Millers cross...

De de......

We had Gazza, Goram, Stuart McCall

McCoist and Hately led the line.

And our captain Richard Gough was in tears

When he lifted title nine

De de.....