The Blue Order & Union Bears

ScottUB07

Glad to see Super mention us (tu)

McCoist also backed the Rangers support who he feels supported their side well during the disappointing defeat.

He said: "They're just as disappointed as we are. They aired their views at half time and at full time, but during the game they keep going.

"I know I keep mentioning them, but especially those boys in the Broomloan, they try to raise the spirit of the team and everyone around them."

• 2 weeks later...

You lot have a fucking huge task keeping everyone going on Saturday.

Not one part of me questions if you're upto it.

Even if I do it alone, I'll get SW1 bouncing for you. :praise:

:happy:(tu)

Know what I would love? The full stadium to be rocking and message banners around the stadium in support of the club. Buy a papermill(lining paper) for a couple a quid. Trace you're letters on via TV screen or projector or even free hand. Paint them and boom. :D Not everyone has the time for it, would still be great though.

:happy:(tu)

Know what I would love? The full stadium to be rocking and message banners around the stadium in support of the club. Buy a papermill(lining paper) for a couple a quid. Trace you're letters on via TV screen or projector or even free hand. Paint them and boom. :D Not everyone has the time for it, would still be great though.

This (tu).

This goes out to everyone -

Get right behind the team as if its a derby or cup final! Sing your heart out and do not give a fuck about the people that tell you to sit down and shut it. Don't head straight for the seat as the whistle goes for ko. Derrys walls is a stick on for the first song coming from Bf1. Basically you hear a song? sing it. Would love to see the whole stadium go for it for 90 mins regardless the score.

Killie this Saturday, for section lads..

Lets get everyone in as early as possible and get the noise and colour on show as early as possible. Club is in a terrible state of affairs and we must play a massive part in getting behind the team. Most group lads will be in a good bit earlier than usual, would be good to get in and around the section filled as quickly as possible. Bring your flags,two-sticks and wall banners, even just get a Union Flag from the stalls outside to add some colour.

This (tu).

This goes out to everyone -

Get right behind the team as if its a derby or cup final! Sing your heart out and do not give a fuck about the people that tell you to sit down and shut it. Don't head straight for the seat as the whistle goes for ko. Derrys walls is a stick on for the first song coming from Bf1. Basically you hear a song? sing it. Would love to see the whole stadium go for it for 90 mins regardless the score.

(tu)

Can't wait.

Killie this Saturday, for section lads..

Lets get everyone in as early as possible and get the noise and colour on show as early as possible. Club is in a terrible state of affairs and we must play a massive part in getting behind the team. Most group lads will be in a good bit earlier than usual, would be good to get in and around the section filled as quickly as possible. Bring your flags,two-sticks and wall banners, even just get a Union Flag from the stalls outside to add some colour.

Dez

What material is used for the banners mate?

i.e

normal_HIBS1.jpg

I sit in last row on Govan rear, halfway line. I was thinking about taking a fuck off banner to unravel and hold up. It would be a great location for all the cameras to see etc and to all in the main stand.

Any ideas?

Dez

i.e

normal_HIBS1.jpg

I sit in last row on Govan rear, halfway line. I was thinking about taking a fuck off banner to unravel and hold up. It would be a great location for all the cameras to see etc and to all in the main stand.

Any ideas?

Lining paper mate. Few quid from B&Q.

Also, good on you making a effort mate. (tu)

What's the chances of the Blue Order or UB getting this started at Ibrox on Saturday?

Like another poster has mentioned, they sing it at every home game..They lift their scarfs in the same way they do for the National Anthem so watch out for it.

Great clip by the way (tu)

Dez

i.e

normal_HIBS1.jpg

Any ideas?

Go for it mate!! (tu)