The Blue Order & Union Bears

ScottUB07

It's done week in week out between the broomloan and main stand.

yes copied from the paddy mcourt f****n army chant, like i said not trying to slight guys for creating atmosphere, but think this one should be dropped, been watching rangers for over 20 years and the best part of 12 away from home and in europe, we never had to copy tarriers to get the message across.

yes copied from the paddy mcourt f****n army chant, like i said not trying to slight guys for creating atmosphere, but think this one should be dropped, been watching rangers for over 20 years and the best part of 12 away from home and in europe, we never had to copy tarriers to get the message across.

It's not copied from Paddy Mccourt's f****n army!

Either that or Walter Smith's blue and white army... from the 90's!!!

Where do you think nanana heyheyhey glasgow celtc came from?

:unsure:

Do you really believe Celtic started this? Like really believe?

UB didnt copy Celtic.

Where do you think nanana heyheyhey glasgow celtc came from?

See tbh, I don't really know but I doubt they copied the Kyle Bartley song for it, I think they had that one first but unless you can prove me mistaken?

I hate backing tarriers :anguish: but I don't think we had that one first, they copied the Whittaker song the cunts and the Wanyama song is also a Rangers song they copied.

See tbh, I don't really know but I doubt they copied the Kyle Bartley song for it, I think they had that one first but unless you can prove me mistaken?

I hate backing tarriers :anguish: but I don't think we had that one first, they copied the Whittaker song the cunts and the Wanyama song is also a Rangers song they copied.

We sang it in the 1972 semi final vs Bayern. Dont see how anyone could say Bf1 are Gb wannabees , Loads of teams in Europe must be then. Our support needs to change in terms of the song book. Last season Bmg went way over the top every game I used to hear it 4-5 times a game. Its decent to have a large choice of good songs rather than 2-3 running on repeat.

Btw that last bit wasn't aimed at you. (tu)

We sang it in the 1972 semi final vs Bayern. Dont see how anyone could say Bf1 are Gb wannabees , Loads of teams in Europe must be then. Our support needs to change in terms of the song book. Last season Bmg went way over the top every game I used to hear it 4-5 times a game. Its decent to have a large choice of good songs rather than 2-3 running on repeat.

Btw that last bit wasn't aimed at you. (tu)

Oh rite, I never knew that my bad mate.

I agree, last seasin Build my Gallows was getting a bit tiresome :lol:

Nah, oh dear, there is two of them :crabflute:

You seem to be the guy to ask mate so I've got a wee question!

I did what you posted on here about the contact us part on TBO website and they replied telling me to email seattransfers@theblueorder.co.uk with my details. I done that a few weeks ago and haven't heard anything back. Should I expect to hear anything back or is that me on the waiting list mate?

Cheers in advance (tu)

You seem to be the guy to ask mate so I've got a wee question!

I did what you posted on here about the contact us part on TBO website and they replied telling me to email seattransfers@theblueorder.co.uk with my details. I done that a few weeks ago and haven't heard anything back. Should I expect to hear anything back or is that me on the waiting list mate?

Cheers in advance (tu)

I'm in the same boat also (tu)