The Blue Order & Union Bears

ScottUB07

Just got my season ticket...

BF1 Row U Seat 20.

Looking forward to bringing back the roar with you guys.

Im the row behind you :P

And seat 20 in that row :wink: lucky you

Btw lads see now that am in BF1 i suppose we dont need to apply or does that mean if i do i get moved with you guys for the OF game?

Im the row behind you :P

And seat 20 in that row :wink: lucky you

Btw lads see now that am in BF1 i suppose we dont need to apply or does that mean if i do i get moved with you guys for the OF game?

Aww fuck :disappointment:

:craphead:

Make sure you bring a huge fuck off hat to every game so the boaby behind you can't see a thing :D

I'm tall enough so if he planned on having a nice wee seat...his plans are fucking ruined :lol:

But anyways...Seeing as we're in BF1 does that mean we can associated with TBO/UB or will we need to fill forms out and you guys will make sure we're all together when the Upside Down lot come over.

I'm tall enough so if he planned on having a nice wee seat...his plans are fucking ruined :lol:

But anyways...Seeing as we're in BF1 does that mean we can associated with TBO/UB or will we need to fill forms out and you guys will make sure we're all together when the Upside Down lot come over.

As i said mate, everyone in the section will be moved the corner for those games.

Posting a quick question in here aswell as it'd no doubt be ignored in the correct area :lol:

I ordered my season ticket online earlier today, however it didnt give me the option for cup/euro games...any ideas if I'll automatically get these or will a form be sent out to me to fill out and send back to the club?

Posting a quick question in here aswell as it'd no doubt be ignored in the correct area :lol:

I ordered my season ticket online earlier today, however it didnt give me the option for cup/euro games...any ideas if I'll automatically get these or will a form be sent out to me to fill out and send back to the club?

You will get your CCCS form with these options in the next wee while through the post.

You will get your CCCS form with these options in the next wee while through the post.

Cheers :tu:

A few folk I had spoken to weren't sure if that meant I'd miss out..even better news and has made my day that bit better :lol:

Another question for TBO/UB Members aswell,It's no doubt maybe been answered already :lol:

Even if we haven't sent an email in stating/asking to join the group, if we have a BF1 ticket, does that automatically make us part of the whole thing?

Yes..I am a dafty btw for those wondering why I keep asking silly questions :lol:

Cheers :tu:

A few folk I had spoken to weren't sure if that meant I'd miss out..even better news and has made my day that bit better :lol:

Another question for TBO/UB Members aswell,It's no doubt maybe been answered already :lol:

Even if we haven't sent an email in stating/asking to join the group, if we have a BF1 ticket, does that automatically make us part of the whole thing?

Yes..I am a dafty btw for those wondering why I keep asking silly questions :lol:

I'm not sure how TBO are going to operate next season, in previous years you had to meet someone in the section and they would then put you on their private board.

UB are different and have a relatively strict membership policy.

BTW...How's it only cost me £320 for my season ticket <cr>

TBO Site has it as £422 for adults?

How did you get your ST mate?

Pretty sure no-one should have been contacted by the ticket office yet as we've still to supply them with the spreadsheet showing who is sitting where.

£320 sounds like a Broomloan Front ST without Celtic games, did you go through TBO to get that seat?

How did you get your ST mate?

Pretty sure no-one should have been contacted by the ticket office yet as we've still to supply them with the spreadsheet showing who is sitting where.

£320 sounds like a Broomloan Front ST without Celtic games, did you go through TBO to get that seat?

I pre-booked a season ticket as this will be my first season having funds to buy one.

Got an email from Rangers earlier today, telling me that season tickets were now available and that the section I had applied for had seats in it.

Chose BF1 and it came up £319.

I pre-booked a season ticket as this will be my first season having funds to buy one.

Got an email from Rangers earlier today, telling me that season tickets were now available and that the section I had applied for had seats in it.

Chose BF1 and it came up £319.

Rangers shouldn't be selling tickets for the BF1. <cr>

Rangers shouldn't be selling tickets for the BF1. <cr>

I thought this originally too..They're not selling ticket for BF5 so maybe it's a mix up.

I was under the impression that the week for old ST holders to move from BF1 was over and thats why they had very limited tickets left in BF1 <cr>