The Blue Order & Union Bears

ScottUB07

Cheers mate wouldn't like to pay an extra £80 for two old firm games if I already paid for my ST.

Same here, but aye you get both old firms, tickets will come in a few weeks before each old firm and you won't need to pay any extra :D

Around 70 people have not yet replied to the seat offer email, we can only assume that if they haven't done this then there is a fair chance they haven't done as asked regarding the transfer forms either.

If you want a seat in the section then you must reply to the seat offer email and print off the transfer form, fill it in and return it to Rangers.

Failure to do the above will, in all probability result in those people being on the outside looking in next season.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The poster Mansion is giving duff info above, the ticket office are telling us that they need to forms filled out and signatures on them. We can only go on what they tell us. Phoning them or emailing them doesn't seem to be an option.

Around 70 people have not yet replied to the seat offer email, we can only assume that if they haven't done this then there is a fair chance they haven't done as asked regarding the transfer forms either.

If you want a seat in the section then you must reply to the seat offer email and print off the transfer form, fill it in and return it to Rangers.

Failure to do the above will, in all probability result in those people being on the outside looking in next season.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The poster Mansion is giving duff info above, the ticket office are telling us that they need to forms filled out and signatures on them. We can only go on what they tell us. Phoning them or emailing them doesn't seem to be an option.

what happens if the ticket office doesnt receive your forms even if you have sent them?, Im in a situation where the ticket office havent received my cccs form well Ive sent back 4 now and they told me on Friday they have no transfer form from me aswell so ill probaly have to go up to Ibrox now thats an hour away from me

The ticket office should give people more options than filling out a form because stuff does go missing in the post. Ima have to travel to Ibrox tomorrow to hand in a form because they havent received mine

what happens if the ticket office doesnt receive your forms even if you have sent them?, Im in a situation where the ticket office havent received my cccs form well Ive sent back 4 now and they told me on Friday they have no transfer form from me aswell so ill probaly have to go up to Ibrox now thats an hour away from me

The ticket office should give people more options than filling out a form because stuff does go missing in the post. Ima have to travel to Ibrox tomorrow to hand in a form because they havent received mine

There's nothing we can do about that mate, I agree with you they should maybe have given more options but you are to be commended for showing that you're very keen to be involved.

Row B Seat 8 for this Bear, just got offered it about an hour ago. Have to speak to the TO tomorrow to sort things out :D

Two rows infront of me :D just you watch yourself from any of those flying pies I've heard about in BF1 :sherlock:

a take it its to late to join ?

Might not be mate, youl need to speak to one of the organisers

Today is the deadline for handing in transfer forms so people may not hand them in and that means a seat could open up for you

Email TBO

Ticket office told me that it doesnt matter about the form, I phoned them about me going up there about the form and they would contact me anyway if my name is on the list they receive. Dont know if the guy was talking out his arse because if he was then im screwed if they havent received my form

Ticket office told me that it doesnt matter about the form, I phoned them about me going up there about the form and they would contact me anyway if my name is on the list they receive. Dont know if the guy was talking out his arse because if he was then im screwed if they havent received my form

He's talking pish as someone went up forms on Thursday last week and they sent him away again as he didn't have signatures on them all.

email in again to TBO and explain that you never got a form, they'll send you one or if you know someone on here get them to print you a form off.

He's talking pish as someone went up forms on Thursday last week and they sent him away again as he didn't have signatures on them all.

email in again to TBO and explain that you never got a form, they'll send you one or if you know someone on here get them to print you a form off.

Seems like it was shit he was speaking, the guy couldnt get me off the phone quick enough to be honest if i think back, just checked my emails there and Ive had an email from Ccardmandate and they have received my form, Ccardmandate has been much better to deal with than actually phoning the ticket office and emailing Rangers at webmail@rangers and I would just like to thank the guy called Edward Wong who kept me up to date and emailed me back 3 days later to tell me that my forms had arrived today.

Seems like it was shit he was speaking, the guy couldnt get me off the phone quick enough to be honest if i think back, just checked my emails there and Ive had an email from Ccardmandate and they have received my form, Ccardmandate has been much better to deal with than actually phoning the ticket office and emailing Rangers at webmail@rangers and I would just like to thank the guy called Edward Wong who kept me up to date and emailed me back 3 days later to tell me that my forms had arrived today.

Sorry I thought you meant the transfer form that TBO send out.

Edward Wong is very good, as is everyone I've ever dealt with at the Ticket Centre. It's when you phone up and get the call centre with all the temps that you get issues.

When I was in the Ticket Centre the other day I noticed that they still had a Union Flag with William & Kate on it hung up on the wall in the office area. :uk:

Handed my form in yesterday.

For everyone saying that the ticket office is murder to deal with, the guy I spoke to was brilliant.

Simply handed the form over and told me they would change the Direct Debit I had set up for my old seat.

Met Kyle Hutton on my way out aswell :lol:

Edward wong is very good, nice guy too :D