Lafferty big interview, DW row, Coisty relationship, his rep' & on Neil Lennon

Boab

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to like it when they just admitted it when they got found out...maybe posted pictures ansd went down in a balze of "glory"

I guess it's hard to wind up fans of a team who have totally dominated scottish football for the last three years.... :lol:

Yep used to be so much better they seem to have lost the fight after getting continually bitch slapped.

Sad state of affairs when this clown is considered good enough for us now ........never going to get the cash back for him

We didn't buy him to get the cash back for him ya fenian bastard.

We bought him to help us win leagues and he's done just that for the last three seasons. :uk: :chopometer:

Every year we hear the same things regarding Lafferty. 'Has he turned the corner?' 'This is his final chance' 'Will he ever grow up?' But this season I think he has finally turned the corner in terms of goals, attitude and he has seemed to have matured and grown up a bit.

15 goals is not a bad return considering his best ever goal tally for us was 9 in his first season. Some of them goals have been very important goals and helped us secure 3IAR. Let's say if Nacho Novo for example scored title winning goals 3 years on the trot, he would be lauded as even more of a Rangers hero/legend. Whatever Kyle Lafferty does in his career he will go down in Rangers history.

One of the reasons Lafferty improved this season was being partnered up front with Jelavic. A player who can hold the ball up, link play, create chances bring the best out in other players. I would like us to bring in another stiker over the summer but why should we break up a strike partnership that looked pretty good in the remaining few weeks of the season?

But what does he mean by 'proper supporters?'

Every year we hear the same things regarding Lafferty. 'Has he turned the corner?' 'This is his final chance' 'Will he ever grow up?' But this season I think he has finally turned the corner in terms of goals, attitude and he has seemed to have matured and grown up a bit.

15 goals is not a bad return considering his best ever goal tally for us was 9 in his first season. Some of them goals have been very important goals and helped us secure 3IAR. Let's say if Nacho Novo for example scored title winning goals 3 years on the trot, he would be lauded as even more of a Rangers hero/legend. Whatever Kyle Lafferty does in his career he will go down in Rangers history.

One of the reasons Lafferty improved this season was being partnered up front with Jelavic. A player who can hold the ball up, link play, create chances bring the best out in other players. I would like us to bring in another stiker over the summer but why should we break up a strike partnership that looked pretty good in the remaining few weeks of the season?

But what does he mean by 'proper supporters?'

Personally, I think he means the ones who get behind players and don't get on their backs. He's someone who has had to deal with abuse from the fans so I don't really blame him.

Bit more consistency and composure is needed from him, however he got a fair few goals last season so that works in his favour. He tries hard but maybe too hard at times and thats his downfall. Have to say though McCoist was right to be on his case. I read recently one manager saying to a player 'The day I stop shouting at you and pushing you is the day you should be worried because by then you will know I have given up on you' and I dare say that was McCoists rationale for getting on his case.

I can't stand Lafferty. Never scored against Celtic or in Europe (something Boyd was heavily criticised for). Lafferty only ever seems to do anything in the last 5-6 games of the season and is never worth £3.25m. Kris Boyd scored many a hat-trick in to the mickey mouse SPL teams plus he's the SPL's all time topscorer. I'd rather have Boyd or Miller than Lafferty. Lafferty has proven nothing yet he's not even a 20 goal a season striker FFS!