Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

2 million pound is good business for him imo. Would at least double our money if we sold him and the people saying paying 2 million for a player in the spl is ridiculous are clearly talking oot thur dungfunnel.

As I mentioned in another thread.

Saw him last week and he told my brother that he wasn't signing for us and his most likely destinataion was England.

We'll all just have to wait and see.

Dundee Hibs present a view for public consumption that they want/ are quite happy to keep him but at the same time they are punting him.I see that baldy sex pest Thomson now mentions his "personal issue" and that has to make you wonder.They must be closer to the issue than anyone (other than the Police and Lawyers) so you have to wonder if they have doubts about his ability to avoid conviction.I quite like Goodwillie as a Player and think we could develop him into a considerable talent but in the absence of a not guilty verdict he is too big a risk to take a chance on.

We payed over the odds for a lanky streak of pish that only comes good towards the end of the season, wouldn't mind paying only £2 million for a more than capable 22 year old...

Aw fucking shut up eh.

Hate negative bastards like you.

We payed over the odds for a lanky streak of pish that only comes good towards the end of the season, wouldn't mind paying only £2 million for a more than capable 22 year old...

Wank

Anyways back on topic. £2million for the best young striker in scotland at the moment? Yes please. Good price. If some obscure player from the Hungarian Premier League had scored 19 goals in the league this season some posters would be creaming their pants. Some people think just because he's scottish he's not worth £2million.

Sign him up (tu)

Disgusting talking about our players like that.

The thing I am scared about is if we haggle too much over the price.If they want two 2 or close to it, we can spend weeks fighting over 200-300 grand. If we are to lose him and if he can become a good talent we would lose much more-money + goals.

As I mentioned in another thread.

Saw him last week and he told my brother that he wasn't signing for us and his most likely destinataion was England.

We'll all just have to wait and see.

Bollocks

So random guy comes up and says u gonna sign for Rangers? He says no I'm off to England

What If the guy was a Tim?

These boys will never tell an average Joe where they are actually going.

Sorry to piss on everyones cornflakes

So random guy comes up and says u gonna sign for Rangers? He says no I'm off to England

What If the guy was a Tim?

These boys will never tell an average Joe where they are actually going.

Sorry to piss on everyones cornflakes

Exactly, players are never going to turn round and say to some random guy "aye mate, no one knows about it, but since i trust you can keep it quiet, im on my way to rangers"

Thats providing the random guy did actually see the player.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!

Another fucking thread about some cunt that has fuck all to do with rangers !!! It's getting beyond a fucking joke now !

GET TO FUCK GOODWILLIE YOU NED BASTARD CUNT FUCK

I would like to see him at Rangers, think him and Jela would score for fun. Like most of you I think £1.5 to £2m would secure him. Just one question, has he been completely cleared from the bother he got himself into, wouldn't want to sign him and then he ends up in the clink.