Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

Another striker is priority. The contracts/loan deals of Healy and Diouf have expired. Who will be our 3rd striker next season...Beattie? BTW, Lafferty (in his three years at Ibrox) has never scored against Celtic, he's never scored in Europe, and he's never been even close to scoring 20 goals in a single SPL season.

We need another striker.

I reckon this is Lafferty's last chance saloon...ive been saying for a long time that he needed to be shown the door, but once again he puts in 2 months of very good performances, and scores goals. McCoist will need to tell him to start the season the way he ended it or by january he'll be on the transfer list

Tell me mate, were you ragin when he scored that hat trick at rugby park? :rolleyes:

You're asking me this bcause I'm telling the truth :lol: ?

I am a bit ticked off that he does fuck all pretty much all season, comes good towards the end of the season and then starts talking away about who the "real fans" are ;).

Keep hearing Petric's name being mentioned

Think he would be brilliant for us and as Van Wolfswinkle signed for Sporting yesterday, think he would be good??

Think he is a fantastic player, would be great if we had him and Jelavic up front, the croat's. The downside is I presume he is on high wages and is ageing now.

You're asking me this bcause I'm telling the truth :lol: ?

I am a bit ticked off that he does fuck all pretty much all season, comes good towards the end of the season and then starts talking away about who the "real fans" are ;).

No no mate, im askin because you described him as a lanky streak of pish, isnt that what you said? Just wondering if you were cheering this "lanky streak of pish" when he banged 3 in against killie to win us the league. I agree hes been very ordinary in games, and it frustrates the life outa me, but lanky streak of pish?

No no mate, im askin because you described him as a lanky streak of pish, isnt that what you said? Just wondering if you were cheering this "lanky streak of pish" when he banged 3 in against killie to win us the league. I agree hes been very ordinary in games, and it frustrates the life outa me, but lanky streak of pish?

What ? When he does nothing in games he pretty much is a lanky streak of pish, I admit I did go ott but that was mainly due to a good few bears straight after reading his cringeworthy interview.

i love it when people mention Ross Hall haha such a classic man !!

anyway im disappointed that no one has turned this into a lafferty thread, 6 pages in and its not all about Lafferty yet ? get a move on.

What ? When he does nothing in games he pretty much is a lanky streak of pish, I admit I did go ott but that was mainly due to a good few bears straight after reading his cringeworthy interview.

Thats fine bud, if thats how you wanna talk about our players when have a few beers in you then fire away, we're all entitled to our opinion, just beware the backlash for abusin one of yer own.

For whats its worth, the "real rangers fans" was cringeworthy, i'll give yi that :sherlock:

Thats fine bud, if thats how you wanna talk about our players when have a few beers in you then fire away, we're all entitled to our opinion, just beware the backlash for abusin one of yer own.

For whats its worth, the "real rangers fans" was cringeworthy, i'll give yi that :sherlock:

seems like he cant do right for doing wrong.

Frankly after the last 2 months of the season I think he's earned a few months off from being absolutely hammered everytime his name is mentioned.

Just remember; he didnt sign himself for 3.5 mil. And he didnt pay himself the wages hes on either. If its such a bad transfer why is he the only one who gets it tight?

Its not something I regularly do lol, I was driking away while reading it and went well over the top with how I meant it to come out.