Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

Hope to god it doesn't end up like the Naismith saga.

Although if it does, at least we'd get our man in the end. :D

naismith was another 1 i really wanted at rangers

and was very happy to be at aberdeen game when he scored his 1st goal 4 us

i also really want goodwillie at gers

Goodwillie is shite

Waaaaay overrated

FFS the Bristol city manager said today that he watched him over the last few wks but won't be pursuing it any further , what does that tell you = mince

Goodwillie is shite

Waaaaay overrated

FFS the Bristol city manager said today that he watched him over the last few wks but won't be pursuing it any further , what does that tell you = mince

Bristol City cannot afford him, thats probably why they walked away, they have huge financial problems. I thought it was ambitious in the first place, them even being linked with him, he is out of their league.

Jela, Hamed, Goodwillie and the Laff

will do me.

Beattie, Healy and EHD out.

(tu) but i think i would keep healy and give him a decent chance to play for the club he loves he will score goals given the chance!

Bristol City cannot afford him, thats probably why they walked away, they have huge financial problems. I thought it was ambitious in the first place, them even being linked with him, he is out of their league.

They are paying ridiculous wages for David James , john stead etc

Just wondering why people are so against this guy?? I know he's got some court trouble but many have been saying over the last few months that we really want him to sign and now people are ripping him apart. What's the dealio?

They are paying ridiculous wages for David James , john stead etc

Which is why they now find themselves really struggling. They needed promotion or at leats play offs, they paid big wages to get there for past few years and have never made it, i heard a guy on Talksport during the week who said they are very close to financial meltdown, huge problems on the horizon for them.

Just wondering why people are so against this guy?? I know he's got some court trouble but many have been saying over the last few months that we really want him to sign and now people are ripping him apart. What's the dealio?

It happens often on here, whenever we are linked with good players or at least players who could add something to our team, fans people are falling over themselves to find excuses why we cant or shouldnt sign them. Its very strange.