Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

It happens often on here, whenever we are linekd with good players or at least players who could add something to our team, fans people are falling over themselves to find excuses why we cant or shouldnt sign them. Its very strange.

then there not real fans then

i hope he does sign scores lot of goals and wins us 4 in row then ask the same ppl that have said ( hope he does not come )

i bet they have diff tune

Just wondering why people are so against this guy?? I know he's got some court trouble but many have been saying over the last few months that we really want him to sign and now people are ripping him apart. What's the dealio?

On the basis of watching him against ourselves last yr I just didn't rate him

Think he gets into good positions but I really think we could do better for a player that might take over £1m to get

I mean that guy from Israel is an international and we can get him for free compared to £1m for an overrated player who hasn't proved himself internationally or at club level

It happens often on here, whenever we are linked with good players or at least players who could add something to our team, fans people are falling over themselves to find excuses why we cant or shouldnt sign them. Its very strange.

get to fuck ya dick !

Who the fuck are you to decide whether someone is a fan or not just because they don't agree with you on signing targets . You've got a fucking hard neck .

Maybe some people don't think a guy that has had a decent six months in the spl and is unproven at European or international level is going to drastically improve our striking options . Add to that his history of run INS with the police and I think anyone would have a more than decent case as to why we shouldn't sign this guy .

It's all about opinions , especially on a forum like rm . But to question someones allegiance to the club because they disagree with your opinion is pure shite !

Twat .

get to fuck ya dick !

Who the fuck are you to decide whether someone is a fan or not just because they don't agree with you on signing targets . You've got a fucking hard neck .

Maybe some people don't think a guy that has had a decent six months in the spl and is unproven at European or international level is going to drastically improve our striking options . Add to that his history of run INS with the police and I think anyone would have a more than decent case as to why we shouldn't sign this guy .

It's all about opinions , especially on a forum like rm . But to question someones allegiance to the club because they disagree with your opinion is pure shite !

Twat .

:lol:

aye untill its proven that he did do it

i go with she a lying dirty wee tramp

U sound like a rapist sympathiser going by ur posts in this thread. Do u have something against rape victims or something?

Apart from the fact he is a thug and is full of himself, he isn't good enough to play for Rangers.

Does that make him good enough?

I think it goes a long way to proving he can cut it in this league...if he can score that amount of goals in a Dundee United Team that isn't the best, I think he could easily score that at Rangers.

How do we ever know if someone is good enough? I think signing Goodwillie is a safer bet, than going out to some unknown place and finding someone. Not every International player can handle the SPL.

The fact he's only 22 aswell, we buy him and he develops into an outstanding player then sell him for maybe double?

I think it goes a long way to proving he can cut it in this league...if he can score that amount of goals in a Dundee United Team that isn't the best, I think he could easily score that at Rangers.

How do we ever know if someone is good enough? I think signing Goodwillie is a safer bet, than going out to some unknown place and finding someone. Not every International player can handle the SPL.

The fact he's only 22 aswell, we buy him and he develops into an outstanding player then sell him for maybe double?

I've no concerns about Goodwillie's ability. My concerns are about the stuff off the park. If we get Tomer Hemed the only way we'll go for Goodwillie is if one of our other strikers leave and I wouldn't want that.

I can see naismith being used as a right mid next season, so depending on who leaves, we may be a little short upfront if theres the usual rangers injuries. Im not sure we'd spend the kind of money being mentioned on backup

why waste £2m on someone who will make zero impact in europe? nobody else seems to be making their move on him and this £2m pricetag has been on him since january. better players out there for less or equal amount of money

why waste £2m on someone who will make zero impact in europe? nobody else seems to be making their move on him and this £2m pricetag has been on him since january. better players out there for less or equal amount of money

Because he has scored 19 in the spl with Utd. The spl is our bread and butter then Europe.

if had a youtube video of a player called checkemout from Kazakhstan doing a zidane turn and beating 2 players. Some Rangers fans would be saying get him signed Ally. Goodwillie is a proven Spl player. He scored 19 with utd. how many could he score with the champions providing him chances.

Because he has scored 19 in the spl with Utd. The spl is our bread and butter then Europe.

if had a youtube video of a player called checkemout from Kazakhstan doing a zidane turn and beating 2 players. Some Rangers fans would be saying get him signed Ally. Goodwillie is a proven Spl player. He scored 19 with utd. how many could he score with the champions providing him chances.

So basically you want a non-lazy kris boyd? any "decent" player can score in the spl, theres no "wow" factor that goodwille scores 19 in spl. miller scored more than that in 6months so why not bring him back if its just about scoring in the spl for u? £2m for him is not good business, its better spent elsewhere

if had a youtube video of a player called checkemout from Kazakhstan doing a zidane turn and beating 2 players. Some Rangers fans would be saying get him signed Ally. Goodwillie is a proven Spl player. He scored 19 with utd. how many could he score with the champions providing

him chances.

I'll tell you exactly how many he'd score .

Fuck all if he's in the clink !!!!!!

goodwillie would be a great signing ,he has a trick or 2 up his sleeve knows where the goal is and would put the work in ...

to those who have said its all gone quiet on us signing him ..that speaks volumes guys ,cause i havnt saw a report

that anyone else has signed him or indeed showing an interest ...if it comes out we will maybe end up in an auction ..

ive got a feeling this is under wraps tbh ..