Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

Fixed that for you mate!

Cheers mate, it looks much better now. I had already deleted the line " davids favourite colour is blue, and he has a thing for chemical-soaked rags"

Your edit just adds that bit of class :sherlock:

I'd offer 1 million with appearence add-ons. If he gets the jail, we won't lose as much money. People on here claiming to have met him will know he is a numpty. Attitude stinks. I'm sick of people slaggin off big lafferty, some people have very short memories.

Johnny Russell probably caused Rangers+ Celtic more problems last year, and he won't be facing jail...... :sherlock:

Johnny Russell is a dyed in the wool Celtic fan. After Goodwillie scored the winner in the 3-2 game at Ibrox last season he started doing the 'just can't get enough' shit. No thanks.

Johnny Russell is a dyed in the wool Celtic fan. After Goodwillie scored the winner in the 3-2 game at Ibrox last season he started doing the 'just can't get enough' shit. No thanks.

Well we're going to be restricted this transfer window if we're only going after 'Rangers minded' players.

Aslong as they have the ability, I don't particularly care about which team they used to support ;)

Well we're going to be restricted this transfer window if we're only going after 'Rangers minded' players.

Aslong as they have the ability, I don't particularly care about which team they used to support ;)

spot on

hahahahahahahahaha , brilliant . The typical " he's a tim " accusation . I was wondering how long it would take for you to bring this up . It really does make me laugh when if your opinion differs from others on an Internet forum build on discussion and difference of opinion , you are branded a mhank !!

looks to me like you want us to sign a trouble making ned

with a list of criminal charges far to long for a professional footballer , especially one playing for the rangers . You want us to spend a fifth of our supposed transfer kitty on a player who plays in a position that isn't a priority for improvement , and you want us to spend this money on a guy still involved in a rape case . . Maybe it's you that's the taig ?

Where did he accuse you of being a tim? <cr>