Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

Hats off to David Murray in this situation he would have said '' Heres ur price, sign here by the mora morning 9am ''

deal done, these bampots at ibrox are silencing all the staff, making bids galore and trying to talk to the player thru the media !! bit bananas and needs to get sorted pronto !!

I think we will sign him although how remote it looks !!

And that is why Murray had the club on its knees. He is not worth the money that Blackburn have offered.

to be fair if we got goody he better perform after all of this, i just think we should stop all interest and offers and let goody himse;f decide he dont want a blackburn move. would think goody is a world beater the way we are going

lol bbc get told what dundee want them to be told doin there best so we up our bid

goodwillie will be a rangers player

WAKEN UP MAN , your living in a dreamworld .

He will sign for Blackburn , deal with it !

He signed the boys bburn tap then when asked had he signed he said not yet.

Why the hold up?

Sayin that If he does sign for us that poor cunts tap he signed will be gutted!

Why will his tap be gutted? :craphead:

I think u should put your tin hat on here, praising SDM, is a bold thing to do amongst fellow bears :pipe:

I lOve David Murray im not ashamed attall to say anything about him, He signed me every one of my heros & He paid my wages for 4 years so personally I couldnt care less what anyone said bad about the guy as they have their own opinion, in my opinion he is and will always will be the Best Rangers chairman.

But I am not slagging the way were handling things, as its about time we are not being held to ransom...... but DUNDEE UTD ARE holding us to Ransom !!! If it was Murray he would have said '' 2 Million sign by morra morning '' Welcome to Rangers everyone is happy, Think we just need to do our business the old Rangers way Behind doors !!!

And that is why Murray had the club on its knees. He is not worth the money that Blackburn have offered.

not many have said that amongst this sea of "fucking pay whatever rangers"

the guy is simply not worth 2.8million yet, and may never be, what has annoyed me most about this situation is the way that rangers have went for holding their nerve, to looking desperate for him

he wont do well at blackburn imo, they are a shite team with a shite manager

Why would we not cough up £2million when thats what they quoted for? We wouldn't find ourselves having to put in last ditch desperation bids in excess of what we were not willing to offer countless times before. And now that he is set to sign Dundee Utd won't accept an equivalent bid :lol: The only way we would have a bid accepted is if we toss in a considerable amount more than the Blackburn offer. Absolute joke.

On the + side id rather spunk £2.6 million on Verhoek.

not many have said that amongst this sea of "fucking pay whatever rangers"

the guy is simply not worth 2.8million yet, and may never be, what has annoyed me most about this situation is the way that rangers have went for holding their nerve, to looking desperate for him

he wont do well at blackburn imo, they are a shite team with a shite manager

Steve Kean will be gone by Christmas, a shocking manager!

If Goodwillie had really wanted to join The Rangers then I'm sure he would have done something about it.

I firmly believe that Craig Whyte & co never bid the £2m Dundee United were asking.

Talk about the buiscuit-tin mentality of cellic in the past.

It now sits on Mr Whyte's lap.

shut the fuck up , biscuit tin mentality , get a grip .

We refused to pay over our valuation of the player , correctly . We are lucky we are spending anything at all this window . If it wasn't for mr whyte we would be waving goodbye to our best players with no hope of making it four in a row .

Some of the comments towards our owner and manager because of a jumped up wee ned from Dundee are ridiculous . Some people need to have a long hard look at themselves .