Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

At least this is coming to an end once and for all. The sooner he signs that Blackburn contract the better so we can put all this shite to bed.

It has been a cock up from day one regarding this deal.

There something funny about this whole thing.

Why would Blackburn offer 2.8m when they know 2m would have got him?

Why pay an extra 800k when you don't need to?.

Somecunts upto somethin

The extra £800k is linked to games played/performance.

I've gotta say Gordon smith is doing a terrible job :(

In what way ?

He can't exactly give Dundee Utd the money they want if Mr Whyte doesn't want to pay it <cr>

People just looking for anyone to blame now.

it's been patently obvious we're not going to get him for days now. Embarrassing stuff to say the least. Also to those who are pissing their panties at people daring to be 'offended', how would you react if I were to say' fuck yer queen'?

Thought so.

You're an arsehole though, nobody cares about you.

Cany wait till this is done and dusted. Its just fucking boring now. And in the cold light of day is he really worth all this hype. Decent player, but me personally i wont lose to much sleep over him going to rot on the bench at blackburn rovers.

Pretty sure SSN just said he's completed his medical, & the signing will be done tomorrow.

So did the thread title.

SSN are only up to date because it involves an EPL team (at least for this season).

So, am I correct in saying we will need to outbid Blackburn if we want Goodwillie.

I say we bid £3million. Scott Brown was what 4.4 mil or something. Craig Gordon, 9 mil.

Aye, he's worth 3. If he's not signing until tomorrow, we've still got a chance.

So, am I correct in saying we will need to outbid Blackburn if we want Goodwillie.

I say we bid £3million. Scott Brown was what 4.4 mil or something. Craig Gordon, 9 mil.

Aye, he's worth 3. If he's not signing until tomorrow, we've still got a chance.

whats the point m8 even if we did bid 3 million dundee utd dont want him to come to rangers so the bid will most likley be rejected :disappointment: