Sign in to follow this  
Nicika Jelavic

Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

Why would we not cough up £2million when thats what they quoted for? We wouldn't find ourselves having to put in last ditch desperation bids in excess of what we were not willing to offer countless times before. And now that he is set to sign Dundee Utd won't accept an equivalent bid :lol: The only way we would have a bid accepted is if we toss in a considerable amount more than the Blackburn offer. Absolute joke.

On the + side id rather spunk £2.6 million on Verhoek.

not many have said that amongst this sea of "fucking pay whatever rangers"

the guy is simply not worth 2.8million yet, and may never be, what has annoyed me most about this situation is the way that rangers have went for holding their nerve, to looking desperate for him

he wont do well at blackburn imo, they are a shite team with a shite manager

Steve Kean will be gone by Christmas, a shocking manager!

If Goodwillie had really wanted to join The Rangers then I'm sure he would have done something about it.

I firmly believe that Craig Whyte & co never bid the £2m Dundee United were asking.

Talk about the buiscuit-tin mentality of cellic in the past.

It now sits on Mr Whyte's lap.

shut the fuck up , biscuit tin mentality , get a grip .

We refused to pay over our valuation of the player , correctly . We are lucky we are spending anything at all this window . If it wasn't for mr whyte we would be waving goodbye to our best players with no hope of making it four in a row .

Some of the comments towards our owner and manager because of a jumped up wee ned from Dundee are ridiculous . Some people need to have a long hard look at themselves .

At least this is coming to an end once and for all. The sooner he signs that Blackburn contract the better so we can put all this shite to bed.

It has been a cock up from day one regarding this deal.

There something funny about this whole thing.

Why would Blackburn offer 2.8m when they know 2m would have got him?

Why pay an extra 800k when you don't need to?.

You don't say :lol:

Somecunts upto somethin

Dharmesh Sheth on sky sports just said goodwillie will sign on dotted line tomorrow but until then dont rule rangers out dundee utd have rejected a 5th and 6th bid.

There something funny about this whole thing.

Why would Blackburn offer 2.8m when they know 2m would have got him?

Why pay an extra 800k when you don't need to?.

Somecunts upto somethin

The extra £800k is linked to games played/performance.

I've gotta say Gordon smith is doing a terrible job :(

In what way ?

He can't exactly give Dundee Utd the money they want if Mr Whyte doesn't want to pay it <cr>

People just looking for anyone to blame now.

it's been patently obvious we're not going to get him for days now. Embarrassing stuff to say the least. Also to those who are pissing their panties at people daring to be 'offended', how would you react if I were to say' fuck yer queen'?

Thought so.

You're an arsehole though, nobody cares about you.

if we did put in a higher bid than blackburn and it was rejected then we should just cut our losses and move on this transfer is a piss take

You're an arsehole though, nobody cares about you.

as long as you're not offended I feel OK about myself :)

Cany wait till this is done and dusted. Its just fucking boring now. And in the cold light of day is he really worth all this hype. Decent player, but me personally i wont lose to much sleep over him going to rot on the bench at blackburn rovers.