Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

I seen someone make a comparrison between Jelavic and Goodwille on this thread above...

For a start this isn't the EPL and no one rates our league so giving us what a player is worth doesn't happen often.

On top of that I'd like to refer you to the goals of Goodwille and Jelavic - one of them has great movement, an excellent touch, is razor quick in thinking and can create a chance from nothing, can score any type of goal.........the other is Goodwille who is more of a boyd in his scoring.

to say that Goodwille would be worth £7M playing for us is the kind of talk I associate with druggies outside the central station.

Goodwillie nothing like Boyd not even a patch on Boyd.

I'd be very happy if Jelavic could match up to Boyds goals tally which in itself will be a hard ask.

In what way ?

He can't exactly give Dundee Utd the money they want if Mr Whyte doesn't want to pay it <cr>

People just looking for anyone to blame now.

No I mean by fannying about for so long with 7 bids! I mean 7 bids is unheard of.

This thread if full of taigs taking the piss or their are some sad deluded folk in our support. He won't sign for us now. Its over. Get over it.

Mate I dunno how you can say he won't sign with such confidence. Yesterday ppl were saying the same thing about people being deluded and being daft to think we would sign him but you just never know...

Mate I dunno how you can say he won't sign with such confidence. Yesterday ppl were saying the same thing about people being deluded and being daft to think we would sign him but you just never know...

If we had just had a player we were looking to sign complete a medical and sign a fans' shirt outside of Murray Park, would you be confident about signing said player?