Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

This thread should be closed. Goodwillie is down in Blackburn being taken care of, and his transfer will be complete tomorrow after his MRI.

We have lost him and that is it, there is absolutely ZERO chance he will be a Gers player. Whyte and Co have a lot to answer for. Support was promised to Ally and he has not had it.

I think we need to let this go, and focus on cheering the boys on for a massive game tomorrow night. Plenty more strikers we can sign in due course, if Whyte can save up enough pennies.

The same Whyte who has sanctioned 11 million in bids that we know about? The same Whyte who agreed the valuation for each player we were going to bid for in conjunction with Smith and McCoist?

Goodwillie was decent value at 2 million, he is not worth 3 million plus sell-on %.

smith should have got back to whyte and told him the situation - dundee utd WILL NOT part with goodwillie without getting the original asking price

the deal should have been over then and there, or the other scenario of whyte agreeing to up the goodwillie transfer budget would happen

doh yourself :wanker:

I'll hazard a guess he did tell Whyte that :lol:

And if we all knew that Dundee Utd wanted £2 million and Whyte didn't, then there's something severely wrong anyway. It's not like Dundee Utd never told anybody this :lol:

Aye and resort to calling another Bear a wanker, very noble of you (tu)

People claiming to be in the know?

Hes signing for us 100%

we've matched the bid?

For all those intheknowers

Fuck up and gee me fuckin peace as you know fuck all!!

Let's just get behind allyvand the team no matter the result tomorrow,after listening to his determined attitude about this tie I remain optimistic.

We can do this that I am 100% sure of

I concur. (tu)

So fed up being linked with players and the endless speculation only to find out we lose out to a club that can't begin to compare with The Rangers for purely financial reasons.

money talks Marty :(

off topic,that video you posted with the robot dog was mental,it's probably one of the strangest things i've ever seen :lol:

The same Whyte who has sanctioned 11 million in bids that we know about? The same Whyte who agreed the valuation for each player we were going to bid for in conjunction with Smith and McCoist?

Goodwillie was decent value at 2 million, he is not worth 3 million plus sell-on %.

The fact is Ally wanted Goodwillie badly, and Whyte and Smith COULD NOT AND DID NOT DELIVER. Serious questions will and should be asked about it. I agree progress has been made in terms of keeping some of our good players and Lee Wallace will be a good buy, but you only need to look at the team at the weekend to see that unless we get 4 or more quality players in then we are screwed for this season. The current squad is one of the poorest we have ever had.

People claiming to be in the know?

Hes signing for us 100%

we've matched the bid?

For all those intheknowers

Fuck up and gee me fuckin peace as you know fuck all!!

Let's just get behind allyvand the team no matter the result tomorrow,after listening to his determined attitude about this tie I remain optimistic.

We can do this that I am 100% sure of

:praise:(tu)

I'll hazard a guess he did tell Whyte that :lol:

And if we all knew that Dundee Utd wanted £2 million and Whyte didn't, then there's something severely wrong anyway. It's not like Dundee Utd never told anybody this :lol:

Aye and resort to calling another Bear a wanker, very noble of you (tu)

making a lot of assumptions there, the fact is, negotiations have been a farce, and the person in charge of the negotiations is smith

doesn't matter how much smith had to negotiate with, one way or another it is his fault

so you telling me smith "must have" told whyte 2m and no less and whyte turned round and said, no, you can get 1.4m, 1.5m, 1.6m, 1.7m?

i think that's a ludicrous assumption

i think its a bigger possibility smith misread the situation, and has been putting in higher and higher bids in an effort to get the player for the least amount possible (tu)

I'm not too gutted about Goodwillie signing for BB (most likely)

Will be royally pissed off if we lose Verhoek to Ajax.

Lets hope Ally has another list of players he wants somewhere, because at the moment we look really short on numbers everywhere, and by my reckoning we need 4-5 players brought in.

What will be will be, but I am not liking the criticism of Craig Whyte on here but each to their own.From my point of view I want us as a club to be more open and we are. I want our chairman to stick up for Rangers and our fans he does. I want us to secure our best players on longer contracts we do this.I do not want us paying over the odds for players this is what we are trying to do.And I also want us to sign David Goodwillie if possible and we are trying to do this also.It is all to easy to say we should have done this and we should have done that but our success will be measured at the end of the season not now.There are plenty of players we can sign and plenty of time in the transfer window yet.