Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

19 goals , young Player o the year again, 17 assists , Scotland international, played 43 games (never injured) .... A steal at 2.2 mill, missed out big time on him , I fear the boy whyte has made you look very foolish , rangers never matched blackburns bid FACT , should have been a very easy buy

Schools are obviously still on holiday. Even the discriminatory ones.

19 goals , young Player o the year again, 17 assists , Scotland international, played 43 games (never injured) .... A steal at 2.2 mill, missed out big time on him , I fear the boy whyte has made you look very foolish , rangers never matched blackburns bid FACT , should have been a very easy buy

Oh deary me, think you have wandered into the wrong forum doh

Yer missus was an easy buy ya dick

[/quote

piss off dickhead, away n post yer pish somewhere else.

Rangers went through this p*sh to buy a player who was also Young Player of the Year. Good scoring record, club did not want to sell him, tried to sell him to Celtic, the boy wouldn't go. Eventually we signed him seconds before the deadline. That was Stevie Naismith.

Rangers do not need to go through this ransom business every f*kin season.

Our priority is more defenders and midfield. Goodwillie is merely a side show that sells papers and keeps idiots overactive.

Stokes is an arsehole, yes. But hes not pish.

fair do's mate, i just dont rate him at all- think he's a very very average striker. maybe pish was a bit far but the guy i was responding to said 19 spl goals means you are quality!!! 36 games for sunderland- 3 goals. 12 games for sheffield united 0 goals. 13 games for crystal palace- 1 goal. hardly shone when tested in tougher leagues.

Rangers went through this p*sh to buy a player who was also Young Player of the Year. Good scoring record, club did not want to sell him, tried to sell him to Celtic, the boy wouldn't go. Eventually we signed him seconds before the deadline. That was Stevie Naismith.

Rangers do not need to go through this ransom business every f*kin season.

Our priority is more defenders and midfield. Goodwillie is merely a side show that sells papers and keeps idiots overactive.

We need a striker desperately, as the only one we have of quality is Jelavic.

Goodwillie clearly wasn't a sideshow, he was someone we desperately wanted, as 7 bids would suggest.

You really believe that? They would not have accepted any bid we made.

People seem to live in this fantasy world where they think had we bid £2mill a while back we would have got him - do they think Blackburn were only interested in him when they put the bid in? Im pretty sure they would have been monitoring the situation for a while - had we bid £2 mill first - I imagine they would have come in with the £2.8 bid anyway.

People are dumb.

We need a striker desperately, as the only one we have of quality is Jelavic.

Goodwillie clearly wasn't a sideshow, he was someone we desperately wanted, as 7 bids would suggest.

More than anything else we need someone/anyone for Edu. We have Lafferty, Naismith, Jelavic, Hemmings, Fleck and possibly going to get Verhoek who can play midfield as well as a striker. We would LIKE Goodwillie. I would say this is more of a side show because it is media inflated. I think we need defence because Weir is not going to make it through an entire season and Boughie is here in body only.

7 bids you say? How do you know? Listening to the fannybaws press and media? Maybe we have bid 7 times. I doubt it but perhaps we have. Thing is neither you or I or any wankstain that writes for a living knows what is happening or what has happened.

For example what happened on monday? Did DGW fly down to Blackburn? What happened?

Same people wetting themselves over Goodwillie were doing it over Naismith, what happened? Has wee Naisy suddenly become like a DFS sofa, just finished making the payments and we need to buy the newest model to keep up with the neighbours across the city? There are more strikers in the world and for less than £3 million. There are smarter strikers. There are strikers who can keep out of trouble. This seems to be more about status.

More than anything else we need someone/anyone for Edu. We have Lafferty, Naismith, Jelavic, Hemmings, Fleck and possibly going to get Verhoek who can play midfield as well as a striker. We would LIKE Goodwillie. I would say this is more of a side show because it is media inflated. I think we need defence because Weir is not going to make it through an entire season and Boughie is here in body only.

7 bids you say? How do you know? Listening to the fannybaws press and media? Maybe we have bid 7 times. I doubt it but perhaps we have. Thing is neither you or I or any wankstain that writes for a living knows what is happening or what has happened.

For example what happened on monday? Did DGW fly down to Blackburn? What happened?

Same people wetting themselves over Goodwillie were doing it over Naismith, what happened? Has wee Naisy suddenly become like a DFS sofa, just finished making the payments and we need to buy the newest model to keep up with the neighbours across the city? There are more strikers in the world and for less than £3 million. There are smarter strikers. There are strikers who can keep out of trouble. This seems to be more about status.

Great Post, would rather see us bid 3 mill for the dutch lad. With Naismith and Lafferty playing inn the same team theres plenty of goals. As you said you get better value especially on the continent.

Great Post, would rather see us bid 3 mill for the dutch lad. With Naismith and Lafferty playing inn the same team theres plenty of goals. As you said you get better value especially on the continent.

Cheers brissy mate, here's to this evening, hear big Goian has been given the all clear so we will not leak any goals at least.

Kinda right

There is better value on the continent skills and ability wise

But you can't buy what a good scottish player will bring to the squad! HEART and comitment, you can get that abroad but takes a wee while to set in.