Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

OK, so I never spoke to anyone at Blacburns Press Office 10 minutes ago. I'm a complete buffon that lives in my own sad little world.

Nae bother.

Admitting it is the first step they say. :sherlock:

Just spoke with Rob at the Press Office at Blackburn and there's nothing new to report.

As expected he wouldn't give anything away but I kept pushing and pushing and he eventually told me that NO statement was imminent.

He wouldn't confirm or deny if Goodwillie was still at the stadium or if he'd passed the second phase of his medical.

He told me that if there is any breaking news it would appear on the clubs website before any of the hacks get hold of it.

So not much an update but I keep asking myself IF he has agreed terms as reported and IF he has passed the medical..... WHY hasn't he signed for them yet?

Anyone else heard anything new?

Cheers Blouie, thats another site for me to sit and refresh endlessly :lol:

There was rumblings from some BB fans that the DW deal was being help up so it could be announced along side someone else that was waiting on a work permit but tbh some journo would have known the deal was done by now if that was the case

STVkeith Keith Downie

STV understands David Goodwillie has passed his medical and currently putting the finishing touches to his deal, will go thru in next 24...

STVkeith Keith Downie

...hours. Yes, I know, *YAWN*

There's not been a peep from anyone official all day on this, seems strange to say the least. And if Blackburn press office are saying there's nothing imminent you do start to wonder.

How long does a scan and signing your name take?

Just spoke with Rob at the Press Office at Blackburn and there's nothing new to report.

As expected he wouldn't give anything away but I kept pushing and pushing and he eventually told me that NO statement was imminent.

He wouldn't confirm or deny if Goodwillie was still at the stadium or if he'd passed the second phase of his medical.

He told me that if there is any breaking news it would appear on the clubs website before any of the hacks get hold of it.

So not much an update but I keep asking myself IF he has agreed terms as reported and IF he has passed the medical..... WHY hasn't he signed for them yet?

now this I believe.

Can't you call United in your best Craig Whyte/Gordon Smith/Ali Russell voice and offer to match Blackburn's bid +£1!!

:pipe:

There's not been a peep from anyone official all day on this, seems strange to say the least. And if Blackburn press office are saying there's nothing imminent you do start to wonder.

How long does a scan and signing your name take?

maybe the lad is a tad slow... G.... O.... D... doh start again G... O...