Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

what do ye mean 'how'? how has he not signed yet or how is it interesting?

if it's the latter, you have to ask why he has not signed yet. is something happening behind the scenes with us? you never know. people hear may have given up[, but i still think there is a real chance we could sign him. very slight mind you..

the latter mate, but i just cant see it now..i was same as u until yesterday. but same with miller etc, medicals can be done one day and signing a day or later

Just hurry up and sign and put us all out of our misery.

I wanted Goodwillie at Rangers as bad as the next bear but cant help thinking that we can get better for 3mil and 20K a week. We got Jelavic on ~15K week and he is twice the player.

Any truth in the rumours that when he walked past the "THERAPY ROOM", he thought it said "THE RAPY ROOM" and high fived Steve Kean?

(Is that my taxi?...)

I'll be honest with you mate, thats the worst joke ive ever seen on here, it doesnt even make sence. Yer gettin fuck all for effort aswell.

I'll be honest with you mate, thats the worst joke ive ever seen on here, it doesnt even make sence. Yer gettin fuck all for effort aswell.

You've a cheek, what the fuck does sence mean? :sherlock:

Any truth in the rumours that when he walked past the "THERAPY ROOM", he thought it said "THE RAPY ROOM" and high fived Steve Kean?

(Is that my taxi?...)

The Rapy Sheepy Appreciation Society | Facebook

www.facebook.com/pages/The-Rapy-Sheepy...Society/286508161816

The Rapy Sheepy Appreciation Society - Everyone loves Rapy Sheepy!! :) | Facebook.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm