Amorousos book!

rossDas

Love the story of Gazza in bazzas book.

After the game they all have a big bath together. He would be in there laughing and joking. Once everyone?s out the cleaners come in to drain the bath and at the bottom there was a massive turd where he was sitting. :lol:

After the game they all have a big bath together. He would be in there laughing and joking. Once everyone?s out the cleaners come in to drain the bath and at the bottom there was a massive turd where he was sitting. :lol:

Grim!

Only problem with that story is that shit floats, rises right to the top. Don't believe me? Look at Celtic.

Only problem with that story is that shit floats, rises right to the top. Don't believe me? Look at Celtic.

belter! :lol:

Heeee Heee, like it :D:D

Hilarious! :D:D:D <spinnir> :D:D:D

i got bazzas book :D