*** Wimbledon 2011 Thread ***

Jordo

Was thinking the same, not often you see him annoyed at line calls and getting so frustrated.

Tsonga will have to serve this out, because I can't see him breaking again. All to play for still.

If he loses this it's probably the beginning of the end unless he wins the US. In 2008 it was close and it could have gone either way. In 2009 he would probably have lost to Nadal if he wasn't injured but was still better than anyone else, in 2010 it seemed like maybe a blip, but if he goes out before the final at Wimbledon two years in a row, that's no blip.

Still think he a lot to give, he won't be winning slam's consistently but he will be there and about, QFs at least.

The problem today is that Roger's serve has not been as good, over the last two-three years especially his serve has been a massive savior during key points in matches.

Greg was making the same points I made earlier in this thread that he continues to try hit too many winners than working the point during matches. Maybe I was wrong when thinking he has did that most of his career, but certainly that has been the case recently.

Sure, he could be a top 10 player making good money probably indefinitely, but I doubt he'd want to. It obviously hurts him a lot to lose. Eventually that's going to have to take its toll. Apart from the Olympics next year, I can't imagine there's much tennis outside of grand slams that's going to continue to interest him.