*** Wimbledon 2011 Thread ***

Jordo

I'm still gutted :anguish:

Same :disappointment:

I mean he's got enough slams already, I don't really care about that, but I don't like what it means about his decline. If the 2008 final was the beginning of the end, this seems like the end of the beginning of the end. And we know what comes after that.

Same :disappointment:

I mean he's got enough slams already, I don't really care about that, but I don't like what it means about his decline. If the 2008 final was the beginning of the end, this seems like the end of the beginning of the end. And we know what comes after that.

He was 2 sets up! :( The Berdych match last year was different as he was outplayed for the whole match but today, he was just getting balls back into court then watching Tsongo smack them past him.

He was 2 sets up! :( The Berdych match last year was different as he was outplayed for the whole match but today, he was just getting balls back into court then watching Tsongo smack them past him.

He looked so good in the first set too :lol:

What happened...