The Rangers Bid For Lee Wallace

Muff

Nothing on ssn or their website.

Is Sky Sports News the holy grail on football or something?

There just a bigger version of the newspapers, sky sources aka a journo, but with much bigger resources!

People have been moaning all week that we've been bidding too low and having bids rejected. Now we've had a bid accepted we're bidding too high! :lol:

Exactly!! Can't please the people of here. No matter who the player is, Ally and his team obviously think he can do a job - i'll go with that. This piece of business shows that at least we are still talking to the clubs out of the eye of the media.

I'm assuming most people on here would prefer we let Papac go next year then panic over a left back and end up having Broadfoot play there?

As already stated, we are building a team. Look at Naismith, same situation.

If we're bot bidding too little, then it's too much. doh

Some fans are incredibly hard to please. I for one am glad we may be signing him. Really need more than one lb at the club!

Is he guaranteed a place ahead of Papac? I wouldnt think so.

Brought in as backup when we need to improve the first team. Very strange

I think he is Papac a bombscare at times it has to be said.

If we're bot bidding too little, then it's too much. doh

Some fans are incredibly hard to please. I for one am glad we may be signing him. Really need more than one lb at the club!

it's too much considering the fact he will probably sit on the bench

Too much money for someone in the final 12 months of their contract. When you see we got Papac for around £600,000 and the bheggars got their LB from Fawlty Towers then there are bargains to be had if you look around.

On the other hand of he can stay fit then who is to say he will not be our long term LB when Papac leaves? There was similar fuss when Whittaker joined from Hibs and now he is one of our most important players.

Too much money for someone in the final 12 months of their contract. When you see we got Papac for around £600,000 and the bheggars got their LB from Fawlty Towers then there are bargains to be had if you look around.

On the other hand of he can stay fit then who is to say he will not be our long term LB when Papac leaves? There was similar fuss when Whittaker joined from Hibs and now he is one of our most important players.