The Rangers Bid For Lee Wallace

Muff

Oh aye, fuck the future! :rolleyes:

Who's to say Wallace won't get in ahead of Papac this season?

what do you mean fuck the future? I didn't say that at all, I'd rather get the positions we need for this year first and then worry about the future. And anyway signing we make for this year should idealy be for the future anyway, 21-27 year olds who can go a few years and make moeny out of.

even if Wallace will start ahead of Papac, IMO LB is not the main priority and not at £1.5m

If we make the signing then fine, good luck to him and I'll get behind him of course, just rather we got other positions first and this amount of money on Wallace could mean we may not have enough money to spend on the other positions

:lol: its hilarious, 1.2M is too much IMHO but I wasn't moaning at the low bids. I would say for wallace 500K, 750K at the very most!

If it is indeed £1.2m, and he turns out to be a fine player for us, it will represent great value.

Over to you, Mr Wallace!

We need some more defenders, Wallace is better than papac imo, he is worth 1.5 million if on a long term contract, my issue is that with a year left we should have told mad vlad to do one and waited til January.

Sign that maybe we're starting to panic a little with signings. The positive thing for me is, I've always been of the opinion that some of the top players at other spl clubs should be able to play for the old firm and I think we've picked a few of the better ones.

Aberdeen - Fyvie, Foster (struggled to find good players)

Dundee utd - Goodwillie, Swanson

Dunfermline - Kirk, Gallagher? (same as Aberdeen)

Hearts - Driver, Wallace, Templeton

Hibs - O'connor?

Inverness - Foran

Kilmarnock - Bell

Motherwell - Humphrey, Murphy

St Johnstone - M Davidson

St Mirren - D Mcgregor, S Thompson

You look at that list and most of them are no where near good enough to play for us (Other than the ones from Dund utd and hearts) Murray Davidson and Lee Wallace are easily 2 of the better players we could get from that list.

what do you mean fuck the future? I didn't say that at all, I'd rather get the positions we need for this year first and then worry about the future. And anyway signing we make for this year should idealy be for the future anyway, 21-27 year olds who can go a few years and make moeny out of.

even if Wallace will start ahead of Papac, IMO LB is not the main priority and not at £1.5m

If we make the signing then fine, good luck to him and I'll get behind him of course, just rather we got other positions first and this amount of money on Wallace could mean we may not have enough money to spend on the other positions

I apologise mate. That was ott. But we only have one natural lb ( really a cb )!

Far far far far far FAR FAR too much for a player who has never once impressed me! An absolute joke signing, giving hearts 1.5 million for a player in the final 12 months of his deal is fucking criminal.

Great scouting as well.