*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

If Bayern turn up on the night they can destroy teams, never mind an under par team lucky to still be in the competition, agree tho even at 6/1 I will probably still avoid.

Bayern rested a few starters on Saturday think there bench has Robben Neuer and Lahm? On it I will be lumping on them big style tomorrow.

2 fancies today and had a inplay bet on Sri Lanka at12/5 which is looking good. Sunderland tonight to win. BTTS in the Goteborg Aik game at evens kick off at 6 looks massive.

Really not sure about the Sunderland game fancied them to win but west ham are a mixed bag and can play if they are up for it on the fence tonight.

It's a lottery really. I'm only punting on it because it's on the TV and it's likely to be boring so will give me a bit of interest.

It's a lottery really. I'm only punting on it because it's on the TV and it's likely to be boring so will give me a bit of interest.

I have went for west ham or draw double chance going to take Carroll anytime also.

Started a £20-£100 challenge tonight, first bet came up to £33.80.

Looking at bets for tomorrow, looking at over 2.5 in the United-Bayern game 4/6, Barcelona to score 2+ goals 4/7 or a attractive Bayern -1 at 23/20. What do yous fine gentleman fancy?

Had £50 on West Ham last night, returned £185.

Any worthwhile bets on the Bayern game tonight?

Gone for a Bayern win and Barca win with btts.

Cant see united scoring, they will be too busy conceding. Both teams NOT to score + match to have over 2.5 goals @ 5/1 is a good punt IMO...also Robben to score + bayern to win @ 2/1 is pretty tasty too

Good luck :D