*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

A want Madrid to win but no Ronaldo bust Barca's defence is like ours. No idea what to go for. Anyone think Monaco at evens look good ?

Guingamp lost 4 league games in a row scoring only 1.

I thought Monaco would have been much shorter than evens or I'd have been all over them

Guingamp lost 4 league games in a row scoring only 1.

I thought Monaco would have been much shorter than evens or I'd have been all over them

Lost 4 in a row a cert they will win tonight then :D

Waiting on team news...

Lost 4 in a row a cert they will win tonight then :D

Waiting on team news...

Just read an article on French Football Weekly and they predict Monaco will want to win silverware and Guingamp will concentrate more on avoiding relegation as they have 4 tough fixures left.

Not seen any team news yet.

Just read an article on French Football Weekly and they predict Monaco will want to win silverware and Guingamp will concentrate more on avoiding relegation as they have 4 tough fixures left.

Not seen any team news yet.

Looks a strong Monaco team they just posted a picture on there twitter.

City to Nil, Everton to Nil, Aalborg and Real Madrid. Roughly 14/1

Nasri, Naismith and Di Maria anytime scorers. 79/1

4-0 City, 3-0 Everton, 3-1 Madrid, 4-0 Bayern. Lucky 15 that will let me take the rest of the year off work :D

79/1? I hope u took it (tu)

You have to love John Gosden.

From Wikipedia:

Gosden is a dedicated music fan, according to Ronnie Wood, guitarist for the Rolling Stones. “He knows his music history. He knows everything about Bob Dylan, followed by everything about the Stones. He knows all the words and everything”, said Wood.[17] Gosden also describes himself as “a Neil Young man”, and said “I went to see him the other week at the Hammersmith Apollo and it was just wonderful”

It wouldn't have counted anyway. The players need to start for anytime scorers and Naismith didn't (tu)

Nah it's as long as they play a part in the game. Same applies to first goal scorer if no goal has been scored when they come on.

"If the named player does not take part in the match, bets on that player will be void. If the player takes any part in the match, bets will stand."