*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Jennie Candlish has proven herself to be a shrewd trainer with her small yard and she comes here with a 27% strike rate for a level stakes profit of £9.00p. She’s been knocking on the door quite a lot lately with some bigger priced horses and I’m hoping her only entry today at the course can be the one that finally rewards her efforts. It’s the ladies training the ladies as we look to the 2.30 and her horse Terntheothercheek.

Now it is difficult to create a solid case for this 4 year-old filly but having shown a much better attitude last month over at Towcester to finish 7th she at least did finish having been pulled up on two previous outings. She’s been placed in this race almost a stone out of the handicap and on bottom weight I think we can give her a chance to cause an upset. In a race like this it’s difficult to see how it will pan out but they are always good races to cause an upset. On that basis and the fact that it is difficult to predict I’ll take an e/w chance with her with at least being hopeful of a place return.

Selection: Terntheothercheek in the 2.30 Leicester at 16/1 with Bet365 for an e/w bet.

Good luck :-)

We start with our trainer who will be Charlie Longsdon and he comes here a consistent 22% strike rate for a level stakes profit of £34.00p. Of the two runners he has here today it’s No No Mac whi runs in the 3.25 at decent looking odds.

No No Mac comes here from a decent enough run at Ascot early last month despite coming third. That was a class 3 and he’s in a class 4 today. He does run off top weight but I’m hoping he can run well off this and has done well in bigger fields before so today should suit. It took me an age to price this race up but I’ve got him down as a 5/1 shot so the 10/1 with PaddyPower looks to be the value play and it’ll be a win only bet for me.

Selection: No No Mac in the 3.25 Sandown at 10/1 with PaddyPower for a win only bet.

Good luck

Just had two bets today.

Thought there was something in King and Thornton going to Exeter for the one ride but it was nowhere. Noticed a nice one at Dundalk tho.

Capture.jpg

Well done, lost a few quid today,first for while so not complaining.