*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

At Wolverhampton this evening (8.50) Pound Piece, who won in good style last time, has already been well supported and should go well again. However, as much as I like this horse, I think he might have his hands full trying to give 10lb to PORTEOUS. Mick Channon's filly is unbeaten in two starts on Polytrack, winning a race that has worked out well at Kempton on her all-weather debut, then improving again when winning over tonight's course and distance last time, finding plenty in a time that was faster not only than the other course and distance nursery run on that card, but also considerably faster than the two C&D 0-70 handicaps for older horses run later on the card. Raised only 5lb for that effort, I think it will take a good one to beat Porteous off 8-02 here granted luck in running from stall 1.

Good luck

At Wolverhampton this evening (8.50) Pound Piece, who won in good style last time, has already been well supported and should go well again. However, as much as I like this horse, I think he might have his hands full trying to give 10lb to PORTEOUS. Mick Channon's filly is unbeaten in two starts on Polytrack, winning a race that has worked out well at Kempton on her all-weather debut, then improving again when winning over tonight's course and distance last time, finding plenty in a time that was faster not only than the other course and distance nursery run on that card, but also considerably faster than the two C&D 0-70 handicaps for older horses run later on the card. Raised only 5lb for that effort, I think it will take a good one to beat Porteous off 8-02 here granted luck in running from stall 1.

Good luck

Beaten a short head:-(

Just spoiled a fantastic day,mind you if Napoli hang on then that will do nicely:-))

I used to say "I'm sticking to Trebles", but when you go to put a bet on, you always think one more team to bump my winnings up a bit, then that team fuck you. :lol:

Dire eh?

First bet of the night (fucked already) was Man UTD, Grimsby and QoS. £5 returns £90.

A slightly more "safe" Real Madrid PSG double £5 returns £25. Up for the time being but will no doubt be fucked come end of the night.

I get the feeling that if I put a bet on, I should also bet the complete opposite of it. Considering packing it in.

Dire eh?

First bet of the night (fucked already) was Man UTD, Grimsby and QoS. £5 returns £90.

A slightly more "safe" Real Madrid PSG double £5 returns £25. Up for the time being but will no doubt be fucked come end of the night.

I get the feeling that if I put a bet on, I should also bet the complete opposite of it. Considering packing it in.

You shouldn't have said anything Benfica just equalised :lol:

Was thinking the same. Had Juve on 2 my accumulators. 1st time i've had a game get cancelled and i've had one of the teams on. Do you get your money back?

Found out the games void so a treble would become a double, double becomes a single etc.